‘Tis the season – the season to organise your unforgettable Christmas getaway in the British Virgin Islands! Why not exchange the stockings for swimsuits this Christmas and New Year’s and charter one of our exquisite crewed catamarans; they will provide the perfect setting for you to create some amazing memories with your family and friends.
For four dates throughout July and August, the famous Nikki Beach along St Tropez‘s Ramateulle area will be graced by four Michelin Starred Chefs, showcasing their talents and creating culinary masterpieces for diners. This special treat is exclusively run at Nikki Beach; luckily we have day charters from Cannes, St Tropez and other locations on the French Riviera, so getting to Nikki Beach will be a breeze!
July 24th – Gilles Goujon
Gilles Goujon is the first chef to showcase his skills; he is the owner of the 3 Michelin Starred L’Auberge du Vieux Puits in Fontjoncourse and a perfectionist when it comes to producing his divine dishes. His speciality creations are exquisitely presented and envisioned with careful consideration of complementary flavours and true mastery.
July 31st – Jean François Piège
Head Chef of Le Grand Restaurant in Paris, as well as Clover and Clover Grill, Jean François Piège is renowned for his dedication to placing the ingredient at the core of cultivating his creations. He has an extensive history working in top restaurants and being inspired by famous chefs such as Alain Ducasse and Bruno Cirino.
August 7th – Régis Marcon
‘Maître Restaurateur’ Régis Marcon is the owner of the three Michelin starred restaurant Le Clos des Cimes in Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid in the Haute-Loire. His cooking style places emphasis on French local produce such as mushrooms (the emblem of the restaurant), chestnuts and puy lentils. His culinary expertise is such to amaze all those who are lucky enough to sample his dishes at Nikki Beach, for one day only.
August 21st – Emmanuel Renaut
In 2012, Emmanuel Renaut was named ‘cooking chef of the year’; owner of three Michelin Starred Restaurant Les Flocons de Sel, he is a celebrated chef who is sure to surprise and tantalise each person who tastes his gourmet culinary creations. With veritable precision and attention to detail in everything he does, be sure not to miss this opportunity sample an amazing meal.
If it’s good enough for Kate Moss…it’s good enough for us! Formentera is often overshadowed by Ibiza, the sparkling and glitzy party island. However, for the ultimate Spanish experience Formentera is well worth a visit due to the unsung beaches and undiscovered restaurants, eat and sunbathe to your hearts content!
The summer sees millions of eager tourists descending on the French Riviera, all keen to experience the sun, cuisine, golden beaches, the warm waters of the Mediterranean and of course the nightlife! From St Tropez all the way to Monte Carlo there are buzzing coastal towns, each one just a stone’s throw from another. Here are our top 5 favourite spots to party!
1. Gotha in Cannes is one of the most prestigious nightclubs along the Riviera, having hosted a myriad of celebrities such as David Guetta, Justin Bieber and Paris Hilton. Open until 5am, Gotha is the place to be to dance the night away on the dance floor, or treat yourself to a VIP table with drinks flowing all night!
2. Buddha Bar in Monaco is the place to be, boasting exotic charm and Asian-influenced drinks and aperitifs. With high ceilings, intricate decor and not to mention the giant Buddha overlooking the lounge bar, this is sure to be one of the most unique spots in Monaco!
3. The most intimate club of our selection, Kiss Club in Juan Les Pins is a hotspot for tourists and locals alike during the summer months. Trendy and fresh with a youthful team behind the bar, Kiss Club has a magical atmosphere of hedonism and energy.
4. Cannes’ most exclusive premier nightclub, Baôli brings a taste of Miami to the French Riviera. Open air tables, comfortable sofas and a surrounding of palm trees create a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy the mild summer’s evenings. Inside, you’ll find some of the world’s most famous DJs such as Avicii playing the hugest summer anthems! Baôli is in the hottest spot of Port Canto meaning you can disembark and receive VIP treatment as you head straight into the club.
5. Les Caves du Roy sit beneath famous Hotel Byblos, they contain what can only be described as a hub of luxury. Reputable as the most exclusive club on the Riviera, entry isn’t easy to come by, but once you are within the caves you’ll never want to leave. Dom Pérignon galore and supermodels wherever you turn this truly is a clubber’s paradise, based in the most mesmerising town in the south of France.
Renting a luxury yacht on the French Riviera is the ultimate way to experience the most incredible hot spots along the coast and truly live in style! Email us today at email@example.com today to get in touch – we have everything from day charters to week-long crewed yacht charters and would love to plan your trip!