Following the tragedy of IRMA and MARIA, we at Boatbookings have watched the Caribbean rebuild after the devastating effects of these natural disasters.
The ever-popular holiday destination, the Caribbean, (Jeremy Clarkson voice) in the WORLD, has rebuilt its infrastructure from the routes up. This has paved the way to more visitors than ever before! We have been documenting it’s growth and are proud to say we have put hundreds, if not thousands of people onto the water since IRMA and MARIA struck.
Bode Aviation has launched a new Caribbean Air Charter service to the BVI. Their new private air charter service will trade as “Fly Bode Caribbean Air Charter” which offers an exclusive experience to start your vacation ahead of commercial airlines! This “On Demand” service will allow passengers to surpass the queues to get you to your desired island in luxury and style!
- Formed in 1994, based in the US.
- Over 20 years of commercial and private aviation knowledge.
- It offers flights to the British Virgin Islands (Tortola and Anegada) and other destinations in the Caribbean.
- Private air charter.
- Operating from their base in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Flights to commence on the 1st of November to the BVI’s and other destinations in the Caribbean.
- Capable of carrying up to 6 passengers
- Puerto Rico (USA)
- British Virgin Islands
- US Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Dominican Republic
- St. Eustatius
- St Kitts
- St. Lucia
- St. Maarten
- St. Vincent & The Grenadines
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Turks & Caicos