Yacht Charter and Travel Insurance
The main reason for purchasing Travel Insurance is to give you peace of mind. We recommend insurance if the answer to any of these questions is "yes":
- Is there any way I could miss my trip (due to work commitments, emergencies, sickness etc)
- Will it be costly to return early from my holiday or trip?
- Am I and my family insured for health issues while travelling, especially in a foreign country?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you should consider Travel Insurance that protects you while on your charter. Boatbookings works with CSA, an insurance provider that can deliver the following per person benefits:
- Trip Cancellation: Up To Trip Cost Protects your vacation investment you if you cancel your trip for a covered reason.
- Trip Interruption: Up To 150% of Trip Cost Protects your vacation investment if you interrupt your trip for a covered reason.
- Trip Delay: Up To $1000 Reimburses you up to $150 a day for additional accommodations or travel expenses if you are delayed for more than 12 hours.
- Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Baggage & Travel Documents: Up To $1000 Reimburses you if your luggage is lost, damaged, or stolen while you are on your trip.
- Baggage Delay: Up To $200 Reimburses you for the purchase of essential items if your bags are delayed for more than 24 hours.
- Medical Expenses: $50,000 Covers necessary medical expenses up to one year after the sickness or injury, provided you sought initial medical treatment while on your trip.
- Emergency Medical Transportation: $250,000 Covers evacuation and transportation to the nearest adequate medical facility.
- Air Flight Accident: $100,000 per person / $250,000 per policy
- CSA's 24-Hour Assistance Offers emergency assistance for your peace of mind anywhere in the world. Including:
- 24-hour hotline to make emergency travel changes, such as rebooking flights, hotel reservations, tracking lost luggage and more!
- Relay of any e-mail or phone message to family, friends or business associates.
- Assistance in coordinating an emergency cash advance.
- Medical and Legal referrals
- Around-the-clock access to passport, visa, inoculation and vaccine requirements; travel advisories; embassy and consulate contacts; travel health advisories; weather and currency information -- all for your planned destination.
If you would like more information about Charter Travel Insurance or want to purchase it, please contact us.