The summer sees millions of eager tourists descending on the French Riviera, all keen to experience the sun, cuisine, golden beaches, the warm waters of the Mediterranean and of course the nightlife! From St Tropez all the way to Monte Carlo there are buzzing coastal towns, each one just a stone’s throw from another. Here are our top 5 favourite spots to party!
1. High Club is Nice’s biggest and most sought after night spot. It attracts massive crowds all year round, combined with world-famous DJs you have a recipe for a fun-filled night of hedonism and all your favourite music. High attracts both the young crowds of the buzzing university city of Nice, making it an energetic paradise. Open until 6am, you can walk back to your yacht and watch the sunrise over the beautiful Riviera.
2. Jimmy’z is the Monaco’s place to be no matter what your taste. With nights ranging from 80s and 90s pop to electro nights and resident DJs, you can reminisce over the greats of the past or enjoy a slice of the future. Jimmy’z interior is super sexy, with its central dance-floor and sociable table layout providing a vantage point of the area. A must visit if you’re spending a night in Monte Carlo.
3. The most intimate club of our selection, Kiss Club in Juan les Pins is at hotspot for tourists and locals alike during the summer months. Trendy and fresh with a youthful team behind the bar, Kiss Club has a magical atmosphere of hedonism and energy.
4. Cannes’ most exclusive premier night club, Baôli brings a taste of Miami to the French Riviera. Open air tables, comfortable sofas and a surrounding of palm trees create a relaxed atmosphere to enjoy the mild summer’s evenings. Inside, you’ll find some of the world’s most famous DJs such as Avicii playing the hugest summer anthems! Baôli is in the hottest spot of Port Canto meaning you can disembark and receive VIP treatment as you head straight into the club.
5. Les Caves du Roy sit beneath famous Hotel Byblos, they contain what can only be described as a hub of luxury. Reputable as the most exclusive club on the Riviera, entry isn’t easy to come by, but once you are within the caves you’ll never want to leave. Dom Pérignon galore and super models wherever you turn this truly is a clubber’s paradise, based in the most mesmerising town in the south of France.
Partying on the French Rivera is an experience like no other. And the best way to visit each hot spot on the French Riviera is to go by boat! Receive VIP treatment from start to finish on board KOJI. Her young, energetic crew are perfect for your party charter and her performance is almost as thrilling as the booming sounds of the nightclubs you’ll visit! Book now for next summer, contact us and we’ll tailor an amazing party itinerary for your French Riviera charters.