1. Book your 80-150’ motor yacht in Greece now, or you will miss out. Some of my top recommendations are JULIE M, BLADE 6, THEORIS, TACOS of the SEA and BARENTS SEA. Explore the secret anchorages of the Peloponnese, as well as the Cyclades hotspots (Paros, Mykonos, Milos) in 2019.
2. Everyone loves Italy, particularly the Amalfi Coast but have you considered Sicily? With fantastic island hopping throughout the Aeolians, chic hillside villages (Taormina) and volcanoes to explore (Etna), the area has something for everyone.
3. Give Ibiza a go. It has the best beach clubs and nightlife, but it also offers natural beauty and some of the finest sunsets in the Mediterranean. Check out Cotton Beach Club (Cala Tarida), Benirras Bay and Isla Tagomago for some of our top picks.
4. The Bahamas are the ultimate water sports playground. Easy island hopping, cerulean waters, hidden cayes to explore, it’s the perfect family retreat.
5. Explore somewhere off the beaten track and learn to sail in Sweden. Yacht: ICHIBAN (Swan 70) Captain Jan is the perfect teacher to guide you along your Scandinavian adventure, while Chef Kirsten will showcase the wonderful local cuisine. Bring on the Elk meatballs!