Bali 5.4 | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
"With an amazing crew and unparalleled communal areas, this Bali 5.4 is one of the best crewed catamarans on the Italian charter market!"
5 Cabins - Capo dOrlando - Milazzo - Palermo - Sicily From € 13000 to € 20000 per week
The recenetly developed BALI 5.4s are state-of-the-art catamarans, offering unrivalled design and space for socialising, entertaining and the all important al fresco dining! The Bali 5.4 sets itself apart, from other catamarans by replacing the space-consuming bow trampolines with multiple sun pads and a large cockpit table, so you are able to eat not only on her aft deck but her forward deck too! The bow area is the perfect place to relax with a classic Italian aperitif, soak up the Italian sun Keep reading...
Number of Cabins: 5
Cabin Configuration: 4 Double 2 single
Bed Configuration: 1 Queen, 3 Double, 1 Twin
Number of Guests: 10
7-Day Sample Itinerary:
Embark in the picturesque port of Capo dOrlando and set sail through The Aeolian islands, discovering some of the most spectacular cruising grounds on the planet.
Tenders and Toys
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- SUP boards
Charter Terms + Compulsory extras
- VAT is due on the charter fee.
- Comfort package 500 EUR per week including: bed linens, towels, beach towels, final cleaning, 2 stand up paddle boards, fishing gear, snorkelling equipment, first and last night at the marina and Wi-Fi internet.
- skipper and hostess/cook 2,000 EUR per week
- Expenses are estimated at 20% of the charter fee
Internet, Satellite Phone, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 13000 per week
High Season: € 20000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Capo d`Orlando,Siracusa
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Capo d`Orlando