SIKELIA | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
"With an amazing crew and unparalleled communal areas, this Bali 5.4 is one of the best crewed catamarans on the Italian charter market!"
Bali 5.4 - 5 Cabins - Capo dOrlando - Milazzo - Palermo - Sicily From € 13000 to € 22000 per week
- Length16.8 m
- # Crew3
- Max Pers Cruising10
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Motor HP2 x 80 HP
- Crew Type Crewed
The recenetly developed BALI 5.4s are state-of-the-art catamarans, offering unrivalled design and space for socialising, entertaining and the all important al fresco dining! The Bali 5.4 sets itself apart, from other catamarans by replacing the space-consuming bow trampolines with multiple sun pads and a large cockpit table, so you are able to eat not only on her aft deck but her forward deck too! The bow area is the perfect place to relax with a classic Italian aperitif, soak up the Italian sun Keep reading...
Number of Cabins: 5
Cabin Configuration: 4 Double 2 single
Bed Configuration: 1 Queen, 3 Double, 1 Twin
Number of Guests: 10
7-Day Sample Itinerary:
Embark in the picturesque port of Capo dOrlando and set sail through The Aeolian islands, discovering some of the most spectacular cruising grounds on the planet.
Tenders and Toys
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing gear
- SUP boards
Charter Terms + Compulsory extras
- VAT is due on the charter fee.
- Comfort package 500 EUR per week including: bed linens, towels, beach towels, final cleaning, 2 stand up paddle boards, fishing gear, snorkelling equipment, first and last night at the marina and Wi-Fi internet.
- skipper and hostess/cook 2,000 EUR per week
- Expenses are estimated at 20% of the charter fee
Internet, Satellite Phone, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 13000 per week
High Season: € 22000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Capo d`Orlando,Siracusa
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)