NITA K II | Luxury Motor Yacht
"Cruise in classical style onboard this stunning tri-deck Amels 52."
Amels 52 - 5 Cabins - Nassau - Tortola - St Thomas - Naples From $ 250000 to $ 275000 per weekLuxury Motor Yacht NITA K II is an Amels 52, accommodating up to 12 guests in 5 cabins for iconic charters in the Mediterranean this summer, before crossing across to the Bahamas and Caribbean for the winter.
Your Charter Crew:
7-Day Sample Yacht Charter Itinerary in the Bahamas:
Step onboard NITA K II and embark on your luxury crewed charter in Nassau and discover the highlights of Eleuthera and the Exumas on your exclusive 7 day motor yacht adventure.
Alternatively, if you are going to the Mediterranean, start in Naples and enjoy a bespoke 7 day motor yacht adventure.
Number of Cabins: 5
Bed Configuration: 2 Pullman, 1 King, 4 Queen
Number of guests: 12
Inspiring outdoor living nonpareil, NITA K II invites guests onboard to experience the finer things whilst cruising from one idyllic island to the next.
This beautifully designed tri-deck boasts deck space with breathtaking dimensions for soaking up the sun on her bright turquoise sundaes. Whilst, her sundeck jacuzzi is the perfect spot from which to watch the sun dip below the horizon with cocktail in hand.
Her blue theme is carried throughout the interior of the vessel too. Her main salon is a great space for entertaining; be it for a themed milestone birthday celebration, an indulgent gourmet dining experience, or a poker night with friends.
Her garage opens up to unveil an exciting selection of water toys which will keep guests entertained for hours. Firm favourites amongst guests include the inflatable waterpark and slide from the sundeck.
- 39’ (11.6m) Boston Whaler towed tender (3 x 350Hp Mercury engines)
- 24? (7.5m) Novurania Deluxe tender
- 2 x three-person Yamaha jet skis
- 2 x Seabobs (F5S)
- Sensational Waterslide from sundeck
- 2 x inflatable kayaks (1 × one-person / 1 × two-person)
- 2 x stand up paddle boards
- 2 x wakeboards
- 2 x towable toys (Big Mable sofa & High Roller)
- Water skis
- Snorkel gear
- Beach setup
- Fishing gear
- In the US/Bahamas Tax is due on the Charter Fee. Expenses, prepaid as an APA, are estimated at 35% of the Charter Fee depending on the exact requirements of the charterer.
- In the Mediterranean VAT is due on the Charter Fee. Expenses, prepaid as an APA, are generally estimated at 30% of the Charter Fee depending on the exact requirements of the charterer.
- Length52 m
- # Crew12
- Cruising Speed12 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Crew Type Crewed
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: $ 250000 per week
High Season: $ 275000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- St Thomas
- Tortola BVI