ITI ITI Cruise | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
"A perfect 4 day honeymoon cruise in Tahiti and Bora Bora"
4 days/3 nights - Tahiti, Bora Bora, South Pacific From € 4000 to € 13000 per week
- Length11.58 m
- # Crew2
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Crewed
Suggested itinerary: Keep reading...
- Day 2 - Tahaa to Bora Bora, with visit to pearl farm,
- Day 3 - Lagoon of Bora Bora, with optional extra to visit Bora Bora lagoonarium,
- Day 4 - Lagoon of Bora Bora.
The charter can also start in Huahine.
The price depends on type and size of catamaran, and time of year:
- Mahe 36 - Euro 3,700 to Euro 4,200
- Lagoon 400 - Euro 4,400 to Euro 5,000
- Lucia 40 - Euro 4,800 to Euro 5,500
- Helia 44 - Euro 6,400 to Euro 7,600
- Saba 50 - Euro 9,000 to Euro 9,400
- Lagoon 52 - Euro 10,000 to Euro 10,800
- Lagoon 560 (2012) - Euro 10,800 to Euro 11,800
- Lagoon 560 (2017) - Euro 11,200 to Euro 12,800
- Ipanema 58 - Euro 11,200 to Euro 12,800
- 4 day/3 night cruise for 2 people around Raiatea, Tahaa and Bora Bora,
- Exclusive use of charter yacht, complete with double cabin and en suite bathroom.
- Services of dedicated skipper and cook/hostess,
- Meals on board - continental breakfast, lunch and dinner,
- Visits to vanilla plantation and pearl farm,
- Fuel and local taxes.
Price does not include:
- Transfers to/from the airport/hotel to marina,
- Soft and alcoholic drinks,
- Lunch on first and last day,
- Scuba diving with local dive shops,
- Dedicated dive master and equipment on board.
Boarding and disembarkation:
- Boarding Raiatea or Huahine at 1 pm on day 1,
- Early boarding is possible in Raiatea only with an extra lunch charge,
- Disembarkation Bora Bora 11 am on the last day, either at the village or a resort with a jetty.
Equipment may included:
- 2 kayaks or 1 kayak/1 SUP,
- 2 floating hammocks,
- Snorkeling gear,
- 1 fishing line,
- CD player.
- 50% to confirm, balance due 2 months before departure.
Send us an e-mail to check availability and organise an unforgettable adventure!
Entertainment System, Snorkelling Gear
“ We HIGHLY recommend this charter trip! Alice was extremely helpful throughout the whole booking process. We did the MAHE 36 catamaran 4 days/3 nights starting at Raiatea and ending in Bora Bora. Our flight arrived earlier than check in so we opted to...[more] ”
“ We had a fantastic honeymoon sailing around the islands. The boat was beautiful, the skipper very knowledgeable, and the cook provided the best Tahitian food and service. The boat trip was one of the highlights of our trip, which included the Four Se...[more] ”
“ We had a great trip!! Staff were fantastic and the itinerary worked well. Thanks:) ”
“ The trip was fantastic! We couldn`t have asked for a better boat or crew. Bruno and Virginie were absolutely wonderful to spend our trip with. They really made sure we had a great time. Thanks for all your help with the process. ”
“ My husband, Daniel and I spent our 13th Honeymoon aboard ITI ITI. It was a bit touch and go with my passport dilemma, but I got there. I just want to say the crew was exceptional. Vincent, the Skipper was an excellent guide and Antonella`s food was b...[more] ”
“ I wanted to write to express what a great trip we had and specifically our enjoyment of your charter services. The boat was clean and in great shape and everyone we dealt with was professional and nice. In particular, I want to share that o...[more] ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 4000 per week
High Season: € 13000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Raiatea
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Bora Bora
- South Pacific