DIVA | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
Lagoon 560 (2017) - 4 Cabins - French Polynesia - Tahiti - Bora Bora - Raiatea - Huahine From € 15500 to € 19000 per week
- Length17.07 m
- # Crew3
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Crewed
This Tahiti luxury charter yacht is designed so that everyone can have a great time on a luxury sailing vacation around Tahiti and Bora Bora in the South Pacific. Keep reading...
Minimum charter duration:
- 5 days, or 7 days at peak periods.
Charter yacht location:
- The island of Raiatea, a 1 hour flight from the capital Papeete.
Accommodation for 8 guests in:
- 4 double cabins,
- 1 twin cabin for crew.
- All cabins have en suite facilities.
Price of this Tahiti luxury yacht includes:
- Exclusive use of the yacht from 1pm on day 1 to 1pm on last day,
- Consumables kit (toilet paper, sponge, garbage bag, etc).
Price of this Tahiti luxury yacht does not include:
- Mandatory skipper, cook, maid,
- Transfers and provisions,
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit and/or insurance,
- Post charter cleaning,
- City tax,
- Comfort pack, which includes:
...1 kayak, 1 SUP, 2 floating hammocks,
...snorkeling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine,
...bedsheets and towels,
...BBQ set, ice cubes.
A Tahiti Sample Itinerary
Embark aborad the Lagoon 560 in Tahiti and set sail through the French Polynesia, discovering some of the most spectacular cruising grounds on the planet.
Standard discounts are:
- 5% for 14 days or more,
- 10% for 21 days or more.
Payment terms are:
- 50% to confirm, balance 2 months before departure
- US$ pricing also available.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this Tahiti luxury yacht.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 15500 per week
High Season: € 19000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Raiatea
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Bora Bora
- South Pacific