TIMBUKTU | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"Excellent quality yacht with an outstanding team on board."
42m Baglietto - 5 Cabins - Athens - Mykonos - Zakynthos From € 135000 to € 150000 per week
- Manufacturer Baglietto
- Model Baglietto 42
- Charter Regions
Aegean Sea - Greece
- Length41 m
- # Crew10
- Year2009 (206 Refit)
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Fuel Capacity350
- Capacity at Dock50
- Crew Type Crewed
Based in Athens she is the ideal crewed motor yacht for exploring the stunning Greek islands in style. Make sure you take a trip to the beach clubs of Mykonos and the stunning Saronic islands of Hydra and Spetses this summer. Keep reading...
- Interior & exterior styling by multi award-winning designers
- A smart décor and full height windows create a light and airy feel to the main saloon
- Full beam master suite with full beam luxurious en suite
- Forward cardio gym on upper deck
- Incredibly spacious sun deck with jacuzzi, sunpads & a bar
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment with wifi available on all decks
Built to the highest specifications and offers luxurious accommodation for 10 guests in five cabins: Master, two VIP and two twin cabins all with en suite facilities.
The saloon is finished in cherry wood panelling and light coloured soft furnishings. The entertainment systems include a 42 Plasma TV, Satellite TV, DVD and a surround sound music system. All the cabins are well equipped with Plasma TVs, DVD and music systems. The Master & VIP cabins have 36 Plasma TVs and Bose surround sound.
Relax on the sundeck while soaking in the sun and enjoying a cocktail, whilst taking in the passing scenery. The captain and crew will make this an unforgettable cruise that you will not want to leave.
Whether you want to sit back and relax on the sundeck or try out some of the water toys - there is something for everyone aboard TIMBUKTU!
Toys and Watersports
• 1 x 12.00m Luxury Scorpion tender with 2 x 300hp engines custom-made. Guests will be tendered in full style enabling access to the most secluded coves whilst warranting absolute safety. The tender is towed behind the yacht under way. The cruising speed of 14 knots is the actual speed including the towed tender.
• 1 x 3.4m Novurania tender
• 1 x Seadoo GTI 135E Jet ski (2 man)
• 1 x Seabob F5 (2019)
• Hover board
• 2 x 2 person inflatable expedition style Sea Kayaks for exploring tranquil coves and bays
• 2 x inflatable paddle boards
• 4 x inflatable towable water toys
• Inflatable island
• Full water sport package inc. water skis, mono skis, wakeboard, towable toys inc. large banana boat, single and double biscuit
• Snorkelling equipment
• 2 x electric push bikes
• anti Jelly fish pool
Greek VAT is due on all charters beginning in France. Expenses are estimated at 30% of the Charter Fee.
- Air Con
- 12.00m Luxury Scorpion tender with 2 x 300hp engines
- 2 Man Kayak
- Compressor Onboard
- Not Onboard
- Scuba Gear
- Yacht offers Rendezvous Diving only
- Snorkeling Gear
- Stand Up Paddle Board
- Sea Bob
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: € 135000 per week
High Season: € 150000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)