AURELIA | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"AURELIA is one of the most striking luxury super yachts available in the French Riviera, Corsica and Sardinia."
Heesen 37m - 4 Cabins - French Riviera - Corsica - Sardinia From € 100000 to € 115000 per week
- Manufacturer Heesen
- Model Heesen 37m
- Charter Regions
- Length37.3 m
- # Crew6
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year2011 (2013/7 Refit)
- Cruising Speed15
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x MTU 16V 4000 M90
- Fuel Consumption400
- Capacity at Dock25
- Crew Type Crewed
Key Features: Keep reading...
- Stabilisers at anchor
- Stabilisers underway
- Highly experienced charter crew with outstanding references.
- Completely custom superyacht with the finest attention to detail.
This is a unique luxury superyacht from the renowned Heesen shipyard, her interior is stunning, with no expense spared.
She is a real head turner with her unique paint scheme, which comes from the Gulf racing colours with a no. 10 on her side; this is as she is the 10th yacht in the successful 37m series. This design is repeated on her 5.5m Castoldi tender.
- 4 stunning staterooms designed with inspiration from motor racing designers.
- 1 master suite
- 2 double cabins
- 1 twin
The full beam master suite is luxuriously decorated and impeccably finished, providing guests with the ultimate comfort for their stay on AURELIA. She has her own large en-suite bath and shower room, heated floors, a large walk in wardrobe, mini fridge/bar, Kaleidescape movie system and iPod dock.
Below deck are 2 double cabins and a twin, all with separate large en-suite shower room, Kaleidescape movie system and iPod dock.
- Kaleidescape movie and music system in all cabins and saloon,
- Free to view TV throughout,
- Oculus navigation and yacht positioning software, viewable in all cabins and salon,
- iPod docks throughout,
- WiFi throughout.
Watersports & Toys:
- 5.5m Castoldi jet tender,
- Electric bicycles x2,
- 2 man 255hp sea doo,
- Sea bobs x2,
- Kayaks (1 man and 2 man) x2,
- Wakeboard, kneeboard
- Snorkelling equipment, Scuba diving sets x3,
- Large anti jellyfish swimming pool,
- Extra wide water skis, normal water skis and training skis,
- Fishing rods,beach picnic furniture set, beach parasols.
Her water toys will rival any crewed motor yacht, ensuring that you are not restricted from any desire.
VAT is due on the Charter Fee. Expenses are estimated at 30% of the Charter Fee, but will depend on the exact cruising plans and requirements.
Events and Meetings, Internet, Entertainment System, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 100000 per week
High Season: € 115000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Ibiza Port