Whether you decide to embark on your superyacht charter on the French Riviera or the adventure of a lifetime on a sailing yacht in the Caribbean, your charter will be the ultimate week of luxury living. If being on a yacht itself is not enough to make you feel chic, it is also important to look the part on your yacht charter. All yachts have their own sense of dress code so you need to pack the right outfits for your location and importantly for your boat. The tip is to stay warm, safe and stylish, whilst simultaneously matching the style of your yacht.
Classic Yacht Charter
This charter is the definition of chic. Channel your inner Brigitte Bardot onboard a classic yacht. You need to match the teak decks onboard. Think of watching Les Voiles De St Tropez or visiting a remote Caribbean island for inspiration.
The packing essentials:
- The Ralph Lauren cruise collections, including the iconic blue shirt and a Breton, blue striped jumper.
- J Crew white trousers.
- Chanel Espadrilles, and anything else Chanel.
Superyacht Charter, French Riviera
- Vilebrequin swim shorts
- Chanel Espadrilles for shoreside time
- Celine Maxi Dresses for evening attire
- White dresses/ trousers to broadcast bronzed skin.
Bareboat charter in the Med
- The North Face Duffel Bag
- Oakley shades
- Sebago Deck Shoes
Whether you’re island hopping in the British Virgin Islands or hiking in the French Caribbean. The Caribbean requires a very varied wardrobe. Be sure to bring a light jacket as temperatures during the night can drop quite low! The sun is very strong, covering up as much as possible in the Caribbean is recommended.
Statement bikinis- swimwear is the most crucial outfit of the Caribbean charter. The Amenipah shell bikini is a must for the charter.
- Hiking boots
- The Caribbean, floral cover-ups for beach clubs.
- A light jacket for cooler evenings. The Caribbean does also tends to be very casual, especially at night.
Regatta Yacht Charter
- Dubarry boots for the bow.
- Helly Hansen Jackets
- Sail personalised Quba Sails Duffel Bag
- Knee pads
- Sun Protected clothing with UV and plenty of suncream.