Santorini 48 | Crewed Motor Yacht
"The Santorini 48 is sleek and sporty - perfect for a day out along the spectacular Amalfi Coast!"
3 Cabins - Amalfi Coast - Sorrento - Positano - Capri From € 2250 per day
It is the generous deck spaces that are really what makes this yacht stand out - with all-around walking space and plenty of places to sit and relax in the sun, you will be able to see the best of the Amalfi Coast whilst relaxing on board! The exteriors were specifically designed to facilitate any movement on board, allowing guests to move freely from one side to the other. Keep reading...
There are also extensive sun pads, allowing you to really maximise your tan during your trip and providing even more space to sit and entertain your guests.
- A variety of beverages (alcoholic and non)
- Concierge service for any off shore reservations or activities throughout your time on the Amalfi Coast.
- VAT included in charter fee
Amalfi Coast Yacht Charter Guide:
Begin your voyage on the Santorini 48 in Naples and unearth the magic that comes with exploring this breathtaking destination.
You will be met at the port in the town where you will be staying at about 9:30/10am and taken on a leisurely private cruise along the Amalfi Coast. On your journey, you will see spectacular views, including:
- Amalfi, the town where the coast bears its name
- Conca dei Marini, Steal a kiss as you pass the lovers arc formed naturally in the rocks
- Furore and its hidden lagoon, tucked between two cliffs and lined with fishing boats
- Praiano, a fishing village that has barely changed throughout the centuries
- Li Galli Islands quietly sitting off the coast
- Positano, with the colorful villas and lush vegetation climbing up the cliffs
- Gorgeous swimming spots and empty beaches
- Crumbling towers every few kilometers, left from centuries ago when the Pirates and the Arabs were invading the shores!
- The fishing village of Nerano
From there you will head to Capri and cruise around the entire island. You will see:
- The Bay of Naples with active volcano Mt. Vesuvius looming over the city
- Punto Campanella, the point where the Sorrento Coast begins and the Amalfi Coast ends
- You will circumnavigate the entire island of Capri
- You can visit the famous Blue Grotto with the electric blue light shining naturally up into the cave
- The Green Grotto, the waters are turquoise and clear
- The White Grotto, where a natural rock formation has evolved into what looks like the Virgin Mary- this has turned into a pilgrimage site for many people.
- Marina Piccola
- I Faraglioni Rock formations - you will cruise through them and you can steal a kiss under the lovers arc!
- Marina Grande - here we can drop you off and you can explore the island of Capri on your own for a few hours if you would like.
Charter Fee depends on charter start location - e.g. Capri/Amalfi/Naples. Price includes VAT, Fuel, Skipper, Dockings and Moorings, and a selection of snacks and drinks including one bottle of prosseco.
Internet, Entertainment System
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
From € 2250 per day
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Amalfi Coast
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Amalfi Coast