SURI | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"Amazing, one-of-a-kind expedition yacht with an incredible selection of toys and equipment!"
63m Halter Marine - 7 Cabins - New Zealand, Fiji, Tahiti and the South Pacific From $ 350000 per weekA magnificent expedition yacht, with an incredible selection of water toys. This luxury motor yacht accommodates up to 12 guests plus staff for a sailing cruise around New Zealand, Fiji, Tahiti and the South Pacific.
Excitement, adventure and luxurious comfort all rolled into one amazing yacht: experience the world like no one else. There is plenty to do onboard, in the water, and also on land with a diverse range of toys and features including a Jacuzzi, helicopter, sea plane, speedboat, dune buggy and hovercraft. SURI is the perfect choice for venturing into exotic and demanding areas of the globe.
SURI is a unique-looking vessel; a rugged beauty with many stories to tell- yet her interior epitomises luxury, blowing most expedition vessels right out of the water! With her own seaplane and helicopter, freedom truly is the operative word. A vast choice of tenders, jet-skis and other water toys will keep you busy throughout the days at sea. When you touch land, SURI has provided you with a range of bikes to further accommodate your adventures.
Accommodation for up to 12 guests on this luxury yacht
- 1 master cabin with king size bed, his and her bathrooms,
- 3 VIP cabins with king size bed,
- 1 VIP cabin with queen size bed,
- 1 cabin with double bed,
- 1 cabin with king size bed,
- 1 cabin with twin beds, convertible to one king size bed.
The luxury yacht charter price includes:
- Exclusive use of luxury charter yacht for the duration of your sailing holiday,
- Services of captain, crew and service staff,
- Use of the yachts tenders and water toys,
- All local taxes and VAT.
The yacht charter price does not include:
- Transfers to/from your luxury charter yacht,
- Fuel for yacht and equipment,
- Food and beverages,
- Diving, dive courses and divemaster,
- Communication costs,
- National park fees,
- Port or mooring fees away from home marina,
- Crew gratuities.
An Advance Provisioning Allowance of 30% of the charter fee will be collected before departure to cover those costs. Any balance will be returned to the client after the charter.
Tenders and water toys on this luxury yacht include:
- Helicopter and Seaplane
- 5 different tenders and speedboats
- 2 quadskis
- 1 Zapata hoverboard
- 1 Zapata flyboard
- Several jetskis
- Adult and child water skis
- 3 SUPs and wide selection of surfboards
- Kneeboard and wakeboard
- Various towable inflatables and banana boats for 3 person
- Several single and double kayaks
- 1 Hobie cat
- 1 single and 1 double rowing boat
- Snorkeling Gear
- Complete Scuba Diving Gear
- Fishing Gear for Trawling / Jigging
- Variety of big game fishing gear
- Freestyle cruiser inflatable water slide 11m
- 2 Seabob underwater scooters
- Gymnasium with wide range of fitness equipment
- 2 motor bikes and several road cycling bikes
- 50% deposit, balance 6 weeks before departure
Send us an e-mail to check availability for luxury charter yacht in New Zealand, Fiji, Tahiti and the South Pacific Asia.
Internet, Satellite Phone, Entertainment System, VHF, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
- Length63.4 m
- # Crew20
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year1978 (2016 Refit)
- Cruising Speed10 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2) Cat 3508 V8 1,000 HP
- Fuel Consumption280
- Crew Type Crewed
Do you know this yacht?
From $ 350000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- New Zealand
- South Pacific