SANJANA | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"Zeus himself would be happy on this yacht!"
Leight Notika 32m - 4 Cabins - Athens - Mykonos - Kos - Lefkas - Paros From € 49000 to € 53000 per week
- Manufacturer Leight Notika
- Model Leight Notika 32m
- Charter Regions
Aegean Sea - Greece
Northern Sporades Islands
- Length32.86 m
- # Crew6
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year2004 (2016 Refit)
- Cruising Speed21
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x MTU 16V 2000 Marine Diesel
- Fuel Consumption550 Litres/Hr
- Crew Type Crewed
SANJANA is available throughout the year for guests looking for a luxurious, fully personalised charter with a dedicated crew of 6 catering to every need.
The guest cabins are similarly well-appointed with lots of rich dark woods and fresh interior decor. The master cabin has a fantastic walk-in wardrobe luxurious en suite facilities.
- 1 Master Cabin with king size bed, flat screen TV, DVD, iPod dock, walk in wardrobe and en suite.
- 1 VIP cabin with king size bed, en suite and walk in wardrobe.
- 2 Twin cabins with double and single bed that can be converted to a sofa and en suite facilities.
Outdoors on SANJANA the quality continues; the outer decks provide guests with a number of different sun lounge areas, a bar, seating areas and a space for al fresco dining.
Anchor off the coast of Mykonos and spend the day trying out the vast selection of water toys onboard or stop off in Santorini to wonder the winding streets and try the excellent cuisine.
- 1 x Tender 4.25m with outboard Yamaha 70HP
- 1 x Sea Doo GTI130 Jet Ski
- 2 x Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
- 2 x Inflatable Kayak
- 1 x Wakeboard
- 1 x Kneeboard
- 2 x Water ski for adults
- 1 x Water ski for chldren
- 1 x Banana (3 seater)
- 1 x Hell bent (2 seater)
- 1 x Donut tube
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment
Greek VAT is due on the Charter Fee. Expenses are estimated at 30% of the Charter Fee depending on the individual requirements of the charterer.
Internet, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 49000 per week
High Season: € 53000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)