PARIS A | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"Fast, sleek, powerful - Paris A is a top choice yacht for a fab Greek Islands charter with your family and friends!"
Maiora 35m - 5 Cabins - Athens - Mykonos - Santorini - Rhodes - Kos From € 63000 to € 73000 per week
- Manufacturer Maiora
- Model Maiora 35 DP
- Charter Regions
Aegean Sea - Greece
Northern Sporades Islands
- Length35 m
- # Crew6
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year2009 (2013 Refit)
- Cruising Speed24 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x MTU V12 - 4000 (2736 hp each)
- Fuel Consumption850 l/h
- Capacity at Dock12
- Crew Type Crewed
Her unique interior design with custom made furniture and state of the art lighting create a cozy and ambient atmosphere, whilst her modern saloon is the perfect place to relax with friends and family. Keep reading...
The 5 cabins are all very well appointed, with elegant furnishings and comfortable bedding, all complete with en-suite bathrooms.
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 2 Pullman, 3 King, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 12
With spacious areas on the fore, aft and sun deck, PARIS A allows you to make the most of your holiday in the open air. The huge sun deck area with a bar and BBQ is the ideal setting for a moonlight dinner or party, as well as soaking up the sunshine in the day time.
PARIS A is based in Athens, which means she is perfectly positioned for exploring the beautiful Cyclades Islands. For further information on the area, please consult the Boatbookings Cyclades Islands Yacht Charter Guide. Make sure you include a visit to the restaurants of Santorini on your charter, as well as the beaches of Mykonos.
Facilities & Entertainment:
- LCD TV, DVD, CD, and radio in all cabins, saloon and aft deck
- Home theatre system in the saloon
- Bose sound system through out
- iPod docking stations
- Playstation and games library
When at anchor the large swimming platform provides easy access to and from the water, perfect for enjoying the many water toys onboard.
Watersports & Toys:
- Waverunner Yamaha 1000 cc
- Tender Novurania 5.50m with 115 hp Yamaha O/B
- Tender Selva 3.10m with 8 cc Yamaha O/B (upon request)
- Tender Arimar with glass bottom 2.20m with 4 cc Yamaha O/B (upon request)
- Tender Nauted 2.40m with Yamaha 4 hp
- Seabob Cayo 7
- SUP Stand up Paddle Board
- Fishing & snorkelling equipment
- Flyboard upon request
The fantastic crew of 6 will be on hand for everything you need throughout your holiday in the sun, and advise you on the best places to visit around the Cyclades.
Greek VAT is due on the Charter Fee. Expenses are estimated on average at 30% of the Charter Fee, depending on the exact requirements of the Charterer.
Events and Meetings, Internet, Entertainment System, VHF, Jetski, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 63000 per week
High Season: € 73000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)