Fountaine Pajot Saona 47 | Bareboat Catamaran
5 cabins - Seychelles, Mahe - Praslin From € 6650 to € 15050 per weekA bareboat charter yacht for up to 11 guests on a sailing holiday around Mahe, Seychelles.
Minimum charter duration:
Charter yacht location:
- Mahe, Seychelles.
Accommodation for 10 guests in:
- 4 double cabins, 1 twin cabin and 1 single cabin at the bow.
- All cabins have en suite facilities.
Charter yacht description:
Launched in April 2019, the Saona 47 is the quintessential catamaran for extended cruising or circumnavigations, offering remarkable space, safety, comfort and powerful performance in all conditions.
Encompassing the finest signature features of the Fountaine Pajot shipyard, the Saona 47 exudes a striking aura with her distinctive design, strong lines and timeless elegance under sail or at anchor.
The catamaran boasts incomparable levels of living space including a huge open-plan cockpit designed for entertaining with integrated BBQ and an innovative new tender lift that doubles as a swimming platform. The foredeck has been fitted with a decadent sun lounger, while the expansive 9m2 lounge deck is a sublime retreat for relaxing and taking in the spectacular surrounds.
The 47’s exquisitely crafted saloon is bathed in bright natural light, and her comprehensively equipped ambient galley has an island bench plus an abundance of storage making it ideal for extended cruising.
- Exclusive use of yacht from 5pm on day 1 to 8am on last day,
Price does not include:
- Transfers, crew, provisions, hire of kayaks, fishing rods, etc
- Transit log*
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit and/or insurance,
- Early booking (180-364 days to charter): 5%
- Long term charter (14 and more days charter): 5%
- 50% to confirm. Balance, including all options, 2 months before charter,
- Any further payments made at marina with possible surcharge,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
If you wish to charter in Croatia without a skipper please be aware you are required to hold a skippers licence and updated resume. If you include a skipper in your bareboat charter, they will occupy one of the guest cabins and it is expected that you pay for their meals during the week. Please read our Bareboat FAQs for more information.
About the manufacturer
Based in France, Fountaine Pajot have produced high end catamarans since 1976. FP specialise in the catamaran model, which includes sailing catamarans and powered catamarans, both noted around the world as high prestigious yachts. FP are moving with the times, as the world becomes more conscious with pollution, FP have made almost all of their models available in Eco Concept mode, meaning emissions are lowered. Please read our shipbuilders page for more.
*Transit log includes:
Final cleaning, starter pack, handling fees, WiFi router (Internet can be ordered at base), gas bottles, full tank of fuel and water, dinghy, outboard engine, set of linen (no duvet), shower and beach towels, snorkeling gear, free first and last night at base, luggage storage on the day of charter during office hours, option to store products in the fridge before charter, cold beverages in the office during check-in.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
- Length13.94 m
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Water Capacity700
- Motor HP2 x 60 HP
- Fuel Consumption2 x 470 L
- Crew Type Bareboat
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: € 6650 per week
High Season: € 15050 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)