Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 | Bareboat Catamaran
"This sailing catamaran has air conditioning and water maker on board"
6 Cabins - Tahiti, Bora Bora and South Pacific From € 7000 to € 9000 per week
- Length13.3 m
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Bareboat
Minimum yacht charter duration: Keep reading...
Tahiti charter yacht location:
- The island of Raiatea, a 1 hour flight from the capital Papeete.
Accommodation for 8 guests in:
- 4 double cabins,
- 2 single cabins in the front hulls suitable for adults,
- 1 cabin must be reserved for the skipper.
Grande Croisière charter yachts include air conditioning, water maker and generator. A skipper is mandatory on board (cost to be added.)
A Tahiti Sample Itinerary
Embark on your luxury catamaran Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 and set sail through French Polynesia, discovering some of the most spectacular cruising grounds on the planet.
Tahiti Charter Yacht Description:
The Helia 44, meaning sunshine in Greek is a little jewel from the Fountaine Pajot and designed by naval architects Berret-Racoupeau. The Helia 44 offers a luminous and airy lounge deck with roof lights and superb panoramic views. The nice cockpit, designed for luxury dining and relaxation, is thoughtfully integrated with the lounge deck on one level, opening onto the galley to create a comfortable 50 m2 entertaining space. This catamaran delivers all the pleasures of sailing:
- A protected, high-visibility steering station connected directly to the cockpit,
- Helmsman’s bench, pride of place designed for three people to enjoy the sailing experience with the skipper,
- Centralized manoeuvres and easily accessible boom.
The price of this Tahiti charter yacht includes:
- Exclusive use of the yacht from 1pm on day 1 to 1pm on last day,
- Consumables kit (toilet paper, sponge, garbage bag, etc).
The price of this Tahiti charter yacht does not include:
- Mandatory skipper with provisioning,
- Transfers, crew, provisions,
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit and/or insurance,
- Post charter cleaning,
- City tax,
- Comfort pack, which includes:
...1 kayak, 1 SUP, 2 floating hammocks,
...snorkeling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine,
...bedsheets and towels,
...BBQ set, ice cubes.
Standard discounts are:
- 5% for 14 days or more,
- 10% for 21 days or more.
Payment terms are:
- 50% to confirm, balance 2 months before departure
- US$ pricing also available.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this Tahiti charter yacht.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 7000 per week
High Season: € 9000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Raiatea
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Bora Bora
- South Pacific