Seawind 1160 | Bareboat Sailing Catamaran
3 Cabins - Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef, Australia From AUD 4011 to AUD 4641 per week
The Seawind 1160.3 sailing catamaran creatively blends key concepts of other popular Seawind models to create a design that successfully combines the huge living space and allround visibility of the Seawind 1000 sailing catamran, with the sleeping accommodation, luxurious fitout and security of the lockable Saloon featured on the Seawind 1200 sailing catamaran. Thanks to the innovative TRIFOLDING DOOR system that converts the separate saloon and cockpit separated by a door, into a huge living and entertaining space with the doors folding and stowing away into the targa above. Watch the video below for a full demonstration. Keep reading...
For a bareboat charter in the Whitsundays, at least one of the guests must have experience of skippering similar-sized yachts, or a coastal skipper certificate from a recognised sailing school.
Yacht charter price for this Seawind 1160 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays, Australia includes:
- Exclusive use of the yacht and its equipment for the duration of your sailing holiday,
- Cruising guide, sea charts and area/safety briefing before charter,
- Bed linen and bath towels – 1 set per week,
- Bimini top,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Post charter cleaning,
- All local taxes and VAT,
- Cruising guide,
- Dinghy and outboard engine.
Yacht charter price for this Seawind 1160 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays, Australia does not include:
- Transfers from airport/hotel to charter yacht,
- Crew or provisions,
- National park fees,
- Fuel and water refills at end of charter.
Extra yacht charter costs for this Seawind 1160 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays, Australia could include:
- Skipper at €120 per day,
- Cook at €90 per day,
- Kayak at €20 per day,
- Professional fishing rod at €35 per day,
- Safety netting around yacht at €100 per charter,
- Advance provisioning service at €100 plus total cost of provisions.
Yacht charter notes for this Seawind 1160 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays, Australia:
- Minimum bareboat yacht charter duration is 7 nights,
- Prices quoted are in Euro for a bareboat charter per day, running from noon to noon,
- A refundable security deposit of €2,500 is payable prior to charter,
- Long yacht charter duration discounts are:
.....5% discount for charter yacht for 8 days or more,
.....8% discount for charter yacht for 14 days or more,
.....10% discount for charter yacht for 21 days or more.
Yacht charter payment terms for this Seawind 1160 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays, Australia:
- 25% to confirm yacht charter booking,
- 25% due 3 months prior to charter,
- Balance due 40 days prior to charter start date.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this Seawind 1160 sailing catamaran in the Whitsundays, Australia.
GPS, Entertainment System, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: AUD 4011 per week
High Season: AUD 4641 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Whitsunday Islands
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Whitsunday Islands
- South Pacific
- Hamilton Island Whitsundays
- Airlee Beach Whitsundays