ZINGARA | Crewed Sailing Catamaran
"Zingara never ceases to please those looking for quality sailing and deluxe comfort!"
Matrix Silhouette 76 - 5 Cabins - Tortola - Peter Island - Virgin Gorda - Jost Van Dyke - Anegada From $ 39740 to $ 47100 per week
- Manufacturer Matrix
- Model Silhouette 76
- Charter Regions
- Length22.34 m
- # Crew4
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Cruising Speed10 knots - maximum 16 knots
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Beam11.5 m
- Draft1.5 m
- Fuel Capacity2000
- Water Capacity3000 l
- Crew Type Crewed
She is ideal for sailing vacations and holidays around the British Virgin Islands.. Keep reading...
This is a fabulous yacht where the enchanting spirit of Contessa Zingara lives on, through the decadent delights that await you onboard.
With a crew that bring both vast sailing experience and high-end service, you are sure to be in comfort aboard ZINGARA.
And in terms of excitement, ZINGARA boasts an incredible selection of water toys and activities!
- Owners king suite, with lounge, spa bath and walk in clothes cupboard,
- 4 x queen size cabins,
- All cabins have LCD TVs, Sony play stations, storage cupboards, en-suite bath rooms, separate showers and wash hand basins, electronically operated venturi type discharge toilets and vanity cupboards,
- Captains queen cabin, with office, CD, TV, Sony playstation and couch,
- Crew quarters: 1 x single, 2 x queen,
- Day visitors bath room.
- Bose home theatre system,
- External speakers in cockpit and flybridge,
- Plasma TV on TV lift in saloon,
- Books and board games,
- Music and Playstation 2 library,
- Hair dryers,
- Wireless internet,
- Full air conditioning,
- Jacuzzi on flybridge,
- Deck shower.
Water Sports & Toys:
- 10 person 90hp dinghy,
- Waterskis for both adults and children,
- Dive gear (10 sets), diving is included for certified divers,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Underwater camera,
- Hobie wave,
- Hobie double kayaks x2,
- Tomcat tube,
- Floating mattresses and swimming noodles,
- Fishing rods and tackle,
- Swim platform,
- Swim ladders,
- NEW Paddle board,
- Hobie cat
Internet, Entertainment System, BBQ, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ We had a spectacular Charter weekend. The crew (Rich, Eddie, Lisa, and Daniele), were very professional. We would just like to thank you and them for organising a marvelous week. ”
“ I recently had the opportunity to go on a family trip on the Zingara. I just wanted you and future customers to know that the trip that crew puts on is a once in a lifetime trip! Tom and Juliette are very gracious, and a lot of fun to be around. The...[more] ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 39740 per week
High Season: $ 47100 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Tortola
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Simpson Bay
- St Thomas
- Windward Islands
- Leeward Islands
- Virgin Islands