AXIA | Luxury Sailing Yacht
"A superlative sailing yacht that will make dreams come true."
Palmer Johnson 123 - 3 Staterooms - Caribbean - Antigua - Naples - Amalfi Coast From € 46000 to € 55000 per week
- Manufacturer Palmer Johnson
- Model Palmer Johnson 123
- Charter Regions
Gulf of Naples
- Length37.49 m
- # Crew6
- Year1990 (2007 Refit)
- Cruising Speed11 knots - maximum 15 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HPMTU 12V 183TE91@530h
- Crew Type Crewed
AXIA, Greek for worthy, befits the grand pedigree of this luxury sailing yacht. A collaboration of Sparkman & Stephens naval architecture, John Munford interiors and Palmer Johnson Yacht Builders, AXIA is the ideal charter yacht for family or friends. Keep reading...
Set sail onboard AXIA and experience the thrill of wind and waves as only a superbly crafted luxury sailing yacht can deliver.
More than a transoceanic pilothouse ketch, AXIA is a racing machine that came in 4th overall in the largest superyacht fleet to assemble at the 2010 St. Barths Bucket. AXIA is as ideal for a family charter as it is for lay enthusiasts eager to learn the ropes.
AXIA has a timeless elegance that is captivating. Exterior teak deck areas are classically furnished for outdoor enjoyment, featuring both sun and shade areas. Rich wood floors, teak fielded paneling, built in furniture, Baccarat crystal and polished brass accents serve to create a nautical panache reminiscent of the bygone era of classic sailing yachts.
The private study/family room contains an office, entertainment center, flat screen TV, CD and iPod hookup.
AXIA epitomizes the swift, sleek, smooth sailing yacht that is ideal for families with small children, experienced charter sailors who demand the optimum in a vessel, and charter guests that appreciate superb styling and the utmost in comfort and service onboard a luxury yacht.
A superlative sailing yacht that will make dreams come true.
- Master stateroom situated aft and is full beam. The walk around king bed is complemented with sumptuous Italian Frette linens and includes a vanity/dressing table, generous wardrobes, and a settee which can be converted into 2 bunks for small children. Spacious en suite facilities include bathtub with shower overhead, sink and head,
- Port and starboard guest staterooms with twin beds and en suite with shower, sink and head.
Watersports & Toys:
- Naiad 4.8m (16 ft) with Yamaha 90hp RIB w/90hp Outboard ,capable of towing all water-toys, 8 pax
- Two Inflatable SUPs
- Inflatable two person kayak with downwind sail
- The “Wing” and Banana (5 person)
- Wake Board and Knee Board
- Adult Slalom Water Skis and Child Water Skis
- Snorkel Equipment
Internet, Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 46000 per week
High Season: € 55000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Naples,Capri
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- English Harbour
- Leeward Islands
- Virgin Islands
- Caribbean Sea