Lagoon 40 | Bareboat Sailing Catamaran
"A sleek and innovative design"
2019 - 6 Cabins - Mahe, Seychelles From 4100 to 7700 per week
With her new visual identity, the Lagoon 40 immediately stands out. While faithful to the image of Lagoon’s DNA, a new style is born: an individual, streamlined and accomplished design depicts her large portholes and panoramic view. This creates a refined and high-performance unit, emphasised by the chamfer running from the bow to the stern. A new generation Lagoon, recognisable at first sight. Keep reading...
A comfortable cockpit looking out to sea: a starboard dining table, able to accommodate up to twelve guests, a recreation area on the same side and seating at the rear beam.
An ergonomic helm station accessible from the cockpit or deck, thus enabling communication between the skipper and crew at all times.
Large aft transoms with a spacious swim platform, allowing simple access to the tender and safe, easy boarding.
A forward cockpit, fitted with a sunbathing area, provides further living space.
A selection of luxurious materials, by Nauta Design, enhances the new interior lines.
A wide choice of accommodation layouts to meet the needs of owners and large families: available in three or four cabins.
A new aft cabin, fitted with a « semi Island bed » berth and multiple storage space.
Large hull window glazing with integrated portholes in the cabin provide exceptional natural light and an outstanding view.
Particular attention given to volume layout, smooth flow of circulation and luminosity makes this new interior a truly pleasant living area.
Minimum charter duration:
- 5 days, or 7 days at peak periods,
- Possible surcharges for less than 7 days.
Charter yacht location:
- Mahe, Seychelles.
Accommodation for 10 guests in:
- 4 double cabins, 2 single cabins in front hulls.
- Exclusive use of yacht from 2pm on day 1 to 9am on last day,
- Snorkelling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine, bed linen and bath towels,
- Local taxes.
Price does not include:
- Transfers, crew, provisions, hire of kayaks, fishing equipment, etc
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit and/or insurance,
- Post charter cleaning.
- 5% early booking discount,
- 5% for 14 days or more,
- 10% for 21 days or more.
- 50% to confirm. Balance, including all options, 2 months before charter.
- Any further payments made at marina with possible surcharge,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Contact us about availability of this charter yacht.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Snorkelling Gear
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: 4100 per week
High Season: 7700 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Mahe
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)