Victoria 67 | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
5 Cabins - Phuket, Myanmar, Langkawi, Southeast Asia From $ 29400 to $ 35000 per week
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
Charter yacht location:
- Phuket, Thailand,
- Charters to Langkawi and Myanmar.
Accommodation for up to 10 guests in:
- 1 master cabin,
- 3 double cabins, 1 twin cabin.
- All cabins have en suite facilities.
Charter yacht description:
This Fountaine Pajot Victoria 67 is a luxury sailing catamaran that prioritizes smooth operation under power and sail. It has three different levels meaning that, even with 10 guests aboard, it never feels cramped. The flydeck has cosy benches, sofas and tables which provide a spacious and decadent haven for relaxation. The large saloon located at the bottom deck has panoramic windows so that you are able to enjoy the beauty of the landscape while sailing.
Beautifully designed, the living space creates a warm yet contemporary atmosphere, and the cabins have unique South African design. The cosy rooms are fully equipped with amenities that rival anything youll find in a luxury hotel. When she sets sail, the most attractive part of the catamaran is its sails with the distinctive black and white totem - an image of a female hugging the sky evoking the feeling of a bright, free and unrestrained attitude.
An diverse music and movie library is available, as well as an extensive menu selection and drinks list.
Water toys and entertainment equipment includes:
- 2 person jetski,
- Seabob underwater jet scooter,
- 2 double kayaks,
- 1 kneeboard, 2 wakeboards, and 2 sets of water skis,
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards,
- Snorkelling and floating mattresses,
- Various fishing equipment,
- Large screen TV with many movies,
- Music system with USB and Bluetooth connections,
- Rendezvous diving can be arranged.
- Cruising for up to 10 guests,
- Transfers to/from yacht,
- Services of captain and crew,
- Use of the yachts range of water toys,
- Full board gourmet catering and soft drinks,
- Choice from a wide range of high quality wines, spirits and cigars,
- Running costs ie fuel, water and marina fees,
- Local taxes and post charter cleaning.
Price does not include:
- National park fees,
- Crew gratuities,
- Burma surcharges for yacht and guests.
- 50% deposit, balance 2 months before charter,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Contact us for more information.
Internet, Satellite Phone, Entertainment System, Jetski, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 29400 per week
High Season: $ 35000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Phuket
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Mergui Archipelago