OPEN SPACE | Crewed Motor Yacht
"This stunning Princess V50 turns heads as it glides along the water! Perfect for a day charter along the breathtaking Amalfi Coast."
Princess V50 - 2 Cabins - Amalfi Coast - Sorrento - Positano - Capri From € 3000 to € 3750 per day
For an additional €200 she can also accommodate 14 guests for a day charter. Keep reading...
You will feel like you are flying over the waves when cruising through the azur Italian waters on board! Her form allows her to easily glide through the water and this translates to a sleek and modern design inside and out.
Her exterior deck spaces are lovely, boasting double leather sofas and even a mini bar, so you can admire the views with a glass of champagne in hand. There are also spacious sunpads to the aft, where you can soak up the Mediterranean sunshine!
The interiors of this Princess V50 are extremely spacious, including a large living space that is comfortably furnished, as well as 2 cabins that are styled exquisitely. There is one double cabin and one twin, making this yacht ideal for families too!
- A variety of beverages (alcoholic and non)
- Concierge service for any off shore reservations or activities throughout your time on the Amalfi Coast.
- VAT included in charter fee
Amalfi Coast Yacht Charter Guide:
Begin your voyage on OPEN SPACE in Naples and unearth the magic that comes with exploring this breathtaking destination.
You will be met at the port in the town where you will be staying at about 9:30/10am and taken on a leisurely private cruise along the Amalfi Coast. On your journey, you will see spectacular views, including:
- Amalfi, the town where the coast bears its name
- Conca dei Marini, Steal a kiss as you pass the lovers arc formed naturally in the rocks
- Furore and its hidden lagoon, tucked between two cliffs and lined with fishing boats
- Praiano, a fishing village that has barely changed throughout the centuries
- Li Galli Islands quietly sitting off the coast
- Positano, with the colorful villas and lush vegetation climbing up the cliffs
- Gorgeous swimming spots and empty beaches
- Crumbling towers every few kilometers, left from centuries ago when the Pirates and the Arabs were invading the shores!
- The fishing village of Nerano
From there you will head to Capri and cruise around the entire island. You will see:
- The Bay of Naples with active volcano Mt. Vesuvius looming over the city
- Punto Campanella, the point where the Sorrento Coast begins and the Amalfi Coast ends
- You will circumnavigate the entire island of Capri
- You can visit the famous Blue Grotto with the electric blue light shining naturally up into the cave
- The Green Grotto, the waters are turquoise and clear
- The White Grotto, where a natural rock formation has evolved into what looks like the Virgin Mary- this has turned into a pilgrimage site for many people.
- Marina Piccola
- I Faraglioni Rock formations - you will cruise through them and you can steal a kiss under the lovers arc!
- Marina Grande - here we can drop you off and you can explore the island of Capri on your own for a few hours if you would like.
Charter Fee depends on charter start location - e.g. Capri/Amalfi/Naples. Price includes VAT, Fuel, Skipper, Dockings and Moorings, and a selection of snacks and drinks including one bottle of prosseco.
Internet, Entertainment System
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 3000 per day
High Season: € 3750 per day
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Amalfi Coast
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Amalfi Coast