Simpson 48 | Crewed Catamaran
4 Cabins - Fiji, South Pacific From $ 11000 to $ 17000 per week
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
- Limited live aboard charters available mid-Dec to mid-Jan.
Charter yacht location:
- Based near Nadi,
- Most charters are carried out in the Mamanuca and Yasawa Islands.
Accommodation for 8 guests:
- 4 double cabins,
- Convertible table in the salon,
- Extra mattresses can be provided.
Recommended capacity is 6-8 guests.
Fiji charter yacht description:
This is a very spacious and stable catamaran, with large trampoline nets in the bows – ideal for sun-baking, sleeping, watching the water glide underneath, and often dolphins surfing beside the bow waves. This crewed catamaran is ideal for island cruising, surfing trips, and spear-fishing safaris.
The yacht has a built in lounge/sofa and dining table that seats 8 comfortably with extra seating space in the dining area and cockpit. There are 4 double cabins, but many guests prefer to sleep under the stars, and mattresses and extra bedding can be provided for that. There is also a custom made canopy that can be erected over the bow, foredecks and trampoline nets once the boat is at anchor which provides shade from the sun and also protection from dew at night and light rain for those who choose to sleep outside. There is ample refrigerator and freezer storage, and a gas oven/cooktop. There are two toilets/showers inside plus a deck fresh- water shower outside. There is also a fully equipped galley/kitchen inside and BBQ outside.
The local Fijian crew will give you a taste of real Fijian hospitality and cooking!
Fiji charter yacht pricing:
- The total price depends on the number of days and the number of guests,
- Base yacht charter fee of FJ$2,800 per day,
- FJ$150 per day per person, which includes meals and soft drinks,
- Yacht charters run from 08h30 on day 1 to 4h30pm on the last day,
- Please note this pricing is per day, not per night.
- Exclusive use of the Fiji charter yacht and its equipment for the duration of your sailing holiday,
- Services of the captain, chef and crew,
- All on board meals, snacks and soft drinks,
- Use of snorkelling and fishing equipment, and 2 single kayaks,
- Use of on board wifi for up to 8 devices,
- Bed linen and bath towels (not beach towels),
- Dinghy with outboard motor.
- Fuel, post charter cleaning, all local taxes and VAT.
Price does not include:
- Transfers to/from airport/hotel to your Fiji charter yacht.
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Scuba diving organised with local dive companies,
- Hire of surf boards or stand up paddle boards.
- 50% to confirm, balance 2 months before departure,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this Fiji sailing catamaran.
Internet, Entertainment System, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear
“ The trip was amazing, thank you once again! We had a fantastic time surfing in Fiji ”
“ Our trip could not have been better. The yacht is not the newest charter yacht, but the crew turned it into the most amazing time of our lives! We will do it again for sure. ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 11000 per week
High Season: $ 17000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.