LUDYNOSA G | Luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
"Perfect for family charters in the Mediterranean"
Fitzroy 123 - 4 Cabins - Monaco - Cannes - Porto Cervo - Bonifacio - La Maddalena From $ 75000 per week
LUDYNOSA G combines interior luxury and comfort with graceful exterior styling and exhilarating sailing performance. She has 6 crew on board to attend to your every need. Keep reading...
Large sun pads are located above the pilot house, while the cockpit provides the perfect area for al fresco dining and enjoying the stunning scenery.
LUDYNOSA G`S interior, designed by Redman Whiteley Dixon, is finished to an exceptionally high standard, with large hull windows that provide plenty of natural light and allow for fantastic views.
- Full-width owner`s cabin.
- 1 double cabin.
- 2 twin cabins.
- One twin cabin can be converted to a double.
- All cabins are en-suite.
- Three double en-suite crew cabins accommodate up to six crew.
Entertainment & Communications
- Satcom & cellular communications facilities,
- Wi-Fi internet access,
- Compreshensive audio-visual systems,
- Satellite television.
Tenders & Toys
- 5.4 m Castoldi jet Drive tender with 125 hp Yanmar engine,
- 3.8 m Honwave crew tender with 20 hp Honda engine,
- 2 x water skis,
- 1 x Bauer dive compressor,
- 4 x fishing gear,
- 1 x wakeboard,
- 1 x kneeboard,
- 3 person serpent banana tube.
Internet, Entertainment System
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
From $ 75000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Golfe Juan
- St Tropez
- Porto Cervo
- Juan les Pins
- Poltu Quatu
THEIA OF LONDON - Bordeaux 60ftDetails