Lagoon 450 with watermaker & A/C | Bareboat Sailing Catamaran
6 Cabins - Praslin, Seychelles From € 4190 to € 10850 per week
Minimum charter duration: Keep reading...
- Surcharges might apply for less than 7 days.
Charter yacht location:
- Praslin, Seychelles,
- Start/finish on Mahe - Euro 300 each way relocation fee.
Accommodation for 10 guests in:
- 4 double cabins,
- 2 small cabins in the front hulls suitable for children.
- Exclusive use of the yacht from 3pm on day 1 to 9am on last day,
- Snorkeling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine, bed linen and bath towels,
- Local taxes.
Price does not include:
- Transfers, crew, provisions, hire of kayaks, fishing rods, SUPs, etc
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit,
- Damage waiver insurance to reduce security deposit,
- Post charter cleaning.
…..5% for deposit payment more than 6 months before departure,
.....5% for 13 to 20 charter days,
.....10% for 21 to 27 charter days,
.....15% for 28 charter days or more.
- 50% to confirm. Balance, including all options, 2 months before charter.
- Any further payments made at marina with possible surcharge,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
For a bareboat yacht charter, at least one guest must have experience of skippering a similar yacht, and/or a coastal skipper certificate from a recognised sailing school.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this charter yacht.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ This catamaran is absolutely stunning, very spacious, bright, there`s a great living area and ample outdoor decking for everyone to enjoy. Couldn`t recommend her highly enough! ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 4190 per week
High Season: € 10850 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Praslin
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Indian Ocean