Lagoon 39 (2015) | Bareboat Catamaran
"4 heads on board"
4 Cabins - Praslin, Seychelles From € 3060 to € 7765 per weekThis Lagoon 39 is a bareboat charter yacht for up to 10 guests on a sailing cruise around the Seychelles..
Minimum charter duration:
- Surcharges might apply for less than 7 days.
Charter yacht location:
- Praslin, Seychelles,
- Start/finish on Mahe - Euro 300 each way relocation fee.
Accommodation for 10 guests in:
- 4 double cabins,
- 2 small cabins in the front hulls suitable for children
- There are 4 heads on this yacht.
- Exclusive use of the yacht from 3pm on day 1 to 9am on last day,
- Snorkeling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine, bed linen and bath towels,
- Local taxes.
Price does not include:
- Transfers, crew, provisions, hire of kayaks, fishing rods, SUPs, etc
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit,
- Damage waiver insurance to reduce security deposit,
- Post charter cleaning.
…..5% for deposit payment more than 6 months before departure,
.....5% for 13 to 20 charter days,
.....10% for 21 to 27 charter days,
.....15% for 28 charter days or more.
- 50% to confirm. Balance, including all options, 2 months before charter.
- Any further payments made at marina with possible surcharge,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
For a bareboat yacht charter, at least one guest must have experience of skippering a similar yacht, and/or a coastal skipper certificate from a recognised sailing school.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this charter yacht.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear
- Length11.74 m
- # Crew0
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Fuel Capacity2 x 200 L
- Water Capacity2 x 300 L
- Motor HP2 x 45 hp
- Crew Type Bareboat
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: € 3060 per week
High Season: € 7765 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Indian Ocean