YES DEAR | Crewed Catamaran
"Excellent yacht, amenities and crew in one of the most sought after winter yachting destinations."
Simonis Voyage 58 - 5 Cabins - Tortola - Virgin Gorda - British Virgin Islands From $ 19700 to $ 27000 per week
- Length17.05 m
- # Crew2
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Crewed
Accommodation: Keep reading...
- Each stateroom is equipped with its own flat screen TV/DVD player and air conditioning.
- Mahi Mahi on the grill with a red and yellow curry paste marinade. Sautéed vegetables with sesame oil and peanuts served with basmati rice
- BBQ chicken with a mango and coconut sauce. Roasted vegetables with garlic and rosemary on a bed of Cous Cous
- Fillet Mignon with rich balsamic glaze served with a cheese and thyme potato gratin and fresh green vegetables.
Waterports & Toys:
- 16 ft tender with a 90hp engine for water skiing, tubing, wake boarding and snorkelling/fishing trips,
- Double ocean kayak,
- Wind surfer,
- 2 person kayak,
- Screacher high performance sail,
- Stand up paddle board,
- Floating mats,
- Wake board,
- Fishing gear,
- All the equipment necessary for snorkelling and scuba diving is on board, including a compressor for scuba tanks (scuba diving, for certified divers, is done on board with the Captain as Dive Master),
- Swim platform,
- Boarding ladder.
- Your professional crew of 2 will be your Captain, local guide, chef and water sport instructor.
- Standard bar and gourmet cuisine are included in your charter package.
Internet, Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 19700 per week
High Season: $ 27000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Tortola BVI
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Blue Lagoon
- Windward Islands
- Leeward Islands
- Virgin Islands