VISION | Crewed Catamaran
"A prestigious Catamaran perfect for charters around the BVI!"
Lagoon 57 - 4 Cabins - Nanny Cay Tortola - Beef Island - Virgin Gorda From $ 14900 to $ 24900 per weekVISION is a crewed 57 Lagoon catamaran accommodating up to 8 guests in 4 cabins, perfect for sailing vacations and holidays around the Virgin Islands.
- Queen (stern port), with en-suite, electric toilet, separate shower, AC and fans,
- Double (bow starboard), with en-suite, electric toilet, separate shower, AC and fans,
- 2 singles (bow port), with en-suite, electric toilet, separate shower, AC and fans,
- Crew quarters (bow port), with en-suite, electric toilet, separate showers and fans.
VISIONs comfortable decor automatically makes you feel at home. She has been meticulously maintained and is as popular as ever!
- Grilled Salmon with Spinach and mushroom creme served over mash potatoes.
- Coconut meat balls served with curry rice, tomato and onions Sambals.
- Shrimp spaghetti with Italian Pesto
- Mango Grilled Mahi Mahi with brown basmati riceand garden salad
- Lime Chicken with couscous and roasted vegetables
- Orange Brandy Pork Tenderloin, Sweet potato cakes & Raisins and apple graze, with Calypso Salad
- Mustard Glazed Barbecued Beef Fillet, zucchini gratin and Feta Water Melon Salad
Watersports & Toys:
- 8 person 90hp dinghy,
- Waterskis for adults,
- Snorkelling gear,
- 2 person kayak,
- Wake board,
- Floating mats,
- Fishing gear,
- Under water camera,
- Beach games,
- Rendezvous diving only,
- Swim platform,
- Stern boarding ladder.
Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear
- Length17.37 m
- # Crew2
- Year1995 - refitted 2011
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Crewed
Thank you for the fond memories. We all had a blast. Would love to come back with my kids someday. I look forward to getting my recipes!
Thank you for giving us great advise about many things. The food was great and the islands were amazing.
Thank you so much for showing me such a lovely time and filling me up with lots of good food. I will definitely be returning and expecting a home cooked meal from Valentine!
Thank you for being amazing hosts and fulfilling every request (no matter how many times). I appreciate you being so kind and always making us laugh. Thank you for putting so much effort into cooking and making us a slide show! I hope I will be back to see you soon. Ty
Thank you so much for the trip of a lifetime! I loved getting to visit the islands with my closet friends and family. The food was amazing!! I think I gained about 5 pounds on this trip. I cannot wait to come back! Lexi
Thank you for yet another amazing trip through the BVIs. Excellent food, day trips and sailing. I couldn’t have asked for a better vacation or better captain to sail us through this beautiful place. I can’t forget I got to do it with my best friends too. Again, thank you for everything! Abby
Thank you for exceeding my wants on the bucket list vacation. It was a pleasure spending the week with you and learning about your family. My family will never forget the memories you helped us create. Wonderful meals and I truly appreciate the way you took care of me and my family.
The “L” Family
Thank you so very much
Pd: I apologize for the beer thing! I love vacation a little to much at times!
You are amazing hosts and very hard working to make our trip an unfogetalde experience. The food was excellent and always presented beautifully. Thank you for making accomodations for our food preferences in such and integrated way. I am still amazed at how you two put out such fantastic meals in a tiny galley kitchen. You work so well as a team and take such great care of you guests. We appreciate all your effects! Love the BVI.
Pam & Ernie
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: $ 14900 per week
High Season: $ 24900 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Tortola BVI
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Virgin Gorda - Spanish Town
- Virgin Islands