VISION | Crewed Catamaran
"A prestigious Catamaran perfect for charters around the BVI!"
Lagoon 57 - 4 Cabins - Nanny Cay Tortola - Beef Island - Virgin Gorda From $ 12900 to $ 23000 per week
- Length17.37 m
- # Crew2
- Year1995 - refitted 2011
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Crewed
Accommodation: Keep reading...
- Queen (stern port), with en-suite, electric toilet, separate shower, AC and fans,
- Double (bow starboard), with en-suite, electric toilet, separate shower, AC and fans,
- 2 singles (bow port), with en-suite, electric toilet, separate shower, AC and fans,
- Crew quarters (bow port), with en-suite, electric toilet, separate showers and fans.
VISIONs comfortable decor automatically makes you feel at home. She has been meticulously maintained and is as popular as ever!
- Grilled Salmon with Spinach and mushroom creme served over mash potatoes.
- Coconut meat balls served with curry rice, tomato and onions Sambals.
- Shrimp spaghetti with Italian Pesto
- Mango Grilled Mahi Mahi with brown basmati riceand garden salad
- Lime Chicken with couscous and roasted vegetables
- Orange Brandy Pork Tenderloin, Sweet potato cakes & Raisins and apple graze, with Calypso Salad
- Mustard Glazed Barbecued Beef Fillet, zucchini gratin and Feta Water Melon Salad
Watersports & Toys:
- 8 person 90hp dinghy,
- Waterskis for adults,
- Snorkelling gear,
- 2 person kayak,
- Wake board,
- Floating mats,
- Fishing gear,
- Under water camera,
- Beach games,
- Rendezvous diving only,
- Swim platform,
- Stern boarding ladder.
Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 12900 per week
High Season: $ 23000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Tortola BVI
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Virgin Gorda - Spanish Town
- Virgin Islands