Sunreef 62 | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
"A really chic catamaran with great service on board!"
3 - 4 Cabins - Thailand, Southeast Asia From $ 30000 per week
- Length18.9 m
- # Crew4
- Cruising Speed8 knots
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Crewed
Minimum charter duration:
- 5 days, or 7 days at peak periods.
Charter yacht location:
- Langkawi, Malaysia,
- Charters between Phuket and Langkawi.
Accommodation for 6-7 guests in:
- 1 master double cabin and 2 double cabins,
- 1 single cabin if no diving/divemaster required,
- All cabins have en suite facilities.
Charter yacht description:
This is an elegant sailing yacht offering deluxe accommodation, chic European design features, state of the art amenities and superb seaworthiness, which have already made her an extremely popular yacht on the charter circuit. She is ideal for discerning charter guests, with plenty of water toys and games on board, families also rate this catamaran an excellent charter yacht.
With dive compressor, dive equipment and divemaster on board, you can explore some of the best underwater landscapes on the planet in Southeast Asia.
Water toys and entertainment equipment includes:
- High quality video and music systems with iPod docking stations,
- Dive compressor and diving equipment,
- 2 SUPs, snorkeling equipment, water skis
- Tender with tow equipment, wake-skate and tube.
- Services of captain, crew and divemaster,
- Full board catering and soft drinks,
- Use of diving equipment,
- National park fees,
- Running costs ie fuel, water and marina fees,
- Local taxes and post charter cleaning.
Price does not include:
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Diving courses,
- Crew gratuities.
- 50% deposit, balance 2 months before charter.
Contact us for more information.
Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
From $ 30000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Langkawi
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Southeast Asia