Princess V70 | Crewed Motor Yacht
"Beautiful yacht available for full day charters around St Barts."
Day Charter - St Barths - Anguilla From € 5435 to € 6340 per day
- Length22.5 m
- # Crew2
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year2006 (2018 Refit)
- Cruising Speed25 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HPEngines: 2 x MAN 1550 Hp Generator: 1 x Onan
- Fuel Consumption350 Litres/Hr
- Crew Type Crewed
The interior is sleek and has large windows to let natural light flow into the salon. The furnishings are finished with wood, creating a comfortable yacht even underway. Keep reading...
The exteriors of this PRINCESS V69 offer great space for guests to lounge outside and soak up the sun. The sun pads are sure to be the ultimate place to watch the stunning sights of the exclusive St Barths drift by!
The Captain on board is very experienced on yachts and loves to take guests to the most incredible spots at sea. The Stewardess and Chef create incredible dishes for guests to sample, as well as being on hand to cater to any need.
Number of cabins: 3
Cabin configuration: 3 double
Number of guests: 14
- Sound system
- Snorkle gear
- Paddle board / Kayak on request.
- Fuel included in the rates
- Open bar on soft drinks
- Rose wine 1 x bottle per 4 people
- Champagne 1 x bottle per 4 people
- Jet Ski @140€/hour delivery to the boat
- Electric Surf ou Paddle @200€/hour delivery to the boat
- Seabob @450€/ for the entire day or 290€/Seabob for the half-day
- Flyboard @150€/30 minutes delivery to the boat
- Hoverboard @170€/30 minutes delivery to the boat
- Flyride @170€/30 minutes delivery to the boat
This motorboat is available for day charter or an island tour. Both come with different pricing. Please contact one of our expert brokers for more information by either filling out the form below or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Jetski, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 5435 per day
High Season: € 6340 per day
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.