Princess V65 | Crewed Motor Yacht
"This Princess V65 perfectly combines luxury and modernity, making it ideal for both romantic and family charters along the Amalfi Coast!"
3 Cabins - Amalfi Coast - Sorrento - Positano - Capri From € 5000 to € 5500 per day
- Length20 m
- # Crew2
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HPMAN 2x1300 hp
- Crew Type Crewed
Luxury and modernity are combined within this yacht to create a high performing vessel that looks sleek and stylish on the water! Keep reading...
Her exteriors are extremely generous, with plenty of outside seating and an al fresco dining table, as well as a lovely sun pad area where you can relax and sun bathe.
The interiors are just as spacious, with a large kitchen and seating area, where you can enjoy a delicious meal at anchor looking out over the rugged cliffs and pastel-coloured houses of Positano and Amalfi.
The accommodation is extremely comfortable, with one large master bedroom, a VIP cabin and a twin cabin. Each of the cabins has a private en suite bathroom, and plenty of storage for ultimate practicality.
Amalfi Coast Yacht Charter Guide:
Begin your voyage on the Princess V65 in Naples and unearth the magic that comes with exploring this breathtaking destination.
You will be met at the port in the town where you will be staying at about 9:30/10am and taken on a leisurely private cruise along the Amalfi Coast. On your journey, you will see spectacular views, including:
- Amalfi, the town where the coast bears its name
- Conca dei Marini, Steal a kiss as you pass the lovers arc formed naturally in the rocks
- Furore and its hidden lagoon, tucked between two cliffs and lined with fishing boats
- Praiano, a fishing village that has barely changed throughout the centuries
- Li Galli Islands quietly sitting off the coast
- Positano, with the colorful villas and lush vegetation climbing up the cliffs
- Gorgeous swimming spots and empty beaches
- Crumbling towers every few kilometers, left from centuries ago when the Pirates and the Arabs were invading the shores!
- The fishing village of Nerano
From there you will head to Capri and cruise around the entire island. You will see:
- The Bay of Naples with active volcano Mt. Vesuvius looming over the city
- Punto Campanella, the point where the Sorrento Coast begins and the Amalfi Coast ends
- You will circumnavigate the entire island of Capri
- You can visit the famous Blue Grotto with the electric blue light shining naturally up into the cave
- The Green Grotto, the waters are turquoise and clear
- The White Grotto, where a natural rock formation has evolved into what looks like the Virgin Mary- this has turned into a pilgrimage site for many people.
- Marina Piccola
- I Faraglioni Rock formations - you will cruise through them and you can steal a kiss under the lovers arc!
- Marina Grande - here we can drop you off and you can explore the island of Capri on your own for a few hours if you would like.
Charter Fee depends on charter start location - e.g. Capri/Amalfi/Naples. Price includes VAT, Fuel, Skipper, Dockings and Moorings, and a selection of snacks and drinks including one bottle of prosseco.
Internet, Entertainment System
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 5000 per day
High Season: € 5500 per day
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Amalfi Coast
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)