MY LITTLE VIOLET | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"A luxury relaxed and comfortable yacht with an excellent and professional crew."
Abeking & Rasmussen 149 - 5 Cabins - Cannes - Monaco - Genoa - Porto Cervo From € 180000 to € 200000 per week
- Manufacturer Abeking & Rasmussen
- Model Abeking & Rasmussen 49m
- Charter Regions
- Length45.6 m
- # Crew11
- Cruising Speed12 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x MTU 16V 2000
- Fuel Consumption200 l/h
- Crew Type Crewed
LITTLE VIOLET offers the perfect mix of classic joinery with a contemporary feel, her interior is luxurious, relaxed and warm. The 5 cabins are very well appointed and the saloon features many areas for relaxing and socialising. The luxurious decor is carried throughout. Keep reading...
- Master king cabin forward on the main deck with jacuzzi bath, shower and walk in closet,
- VIP cabin with king on the lower forward deck, en suite with bidet and shower,
- 2 doubles on the lower deck forward with ensuite bathroom,
- 1 twin with en suite bathroom.
She also features a very large outdoor deck area, with dining area, connected to the main saloon indoors which creates an excellent area for entertaining and socialising.
The spacious decks allow for al fresco dining and sunbathing. Why not anchor off the coast of Cannes and watch the sunset, or sail to Portofino and try out some of the water toys!
Watersports & Toys:
- 12m Chase with twin Volvo Penta engines,
- 17ft Castoldi 125hp jet drive,
- GP 1300 wave runners x2,
- Wake boards x2,
- Waterskis x3 pairs for both adults and children,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Dive gear and compressor,
- Towable inflatables,
- Fishing gear.
- WiFi throughout,
- Quantum zero speed stabilisers.
MY LITTLE VIOLET has 11 very enthusiastic crew members looking forward to welcoming you aboard. You are in excellent hands for the very best French Riviera yacht charter!
Sample 7 Day Itinerary:
Start your motor yacht charter in Antibes and discover the highlights of the French and Italian Riviera on your seven day luxury yacht charter.
Fancy heading to Club 55 St Tropez? Explore the best French Riviera Beach Clubs by day and your chefs delights in your chosen port each evening.
French VAT is due on the Charter Fee. Expenses are estimated on average at 30% of the Charter Fee, depending on the exact requirements of the Charterer.
Internet, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 180000 per week
High Season: € 200000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- St Tropez
- Saint Jean Cap Ferrat
- Cap Ferrat