MAVERICK | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
"MAVERICK is a new model from the eternally popular Sunreef 70 range. Her playful colourful interior is perfect for the kids and her vast array of water toys is unparalleled!"
Sunreef 70 - 5 Cabins - British Virgin Islands - Tortola - St Martin - Nassau - Exumas From $ 41000 to $ 47000 per week
- Length21.34 m
- # Crew3
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year2013 (2019 Refit)
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Fuel Consumption35
- Crew Type Crewed
MAVERICK is a luxury specimen of quality Sunreef craftsmanship. Accommodating up to 10 guests in 5 convertible cabins, MAVERICK is well suited to two families looking to relax in maximum comfort. Keep reading...
* VIP Bow 1 Double cabin with king bed
* VIP Bow 2 Double cabin with king bed
* VIP Aft Double cabin with king bed with lower slide out Pullman (ideal for a young child)
* Twin cabin with 2 single beds and 1 Pullman (ideal for a young child)
* Single Forepeak cabin for 1 adult or 2 children
Luxury catamaran MAVERICK is one of the best equipped yachts chartering in the British Virgin Islands, offering something for everyone!
The design is contemporary using shades of grey and white with splashes of colour, which gives the catamaran an eye-catching décor.
She offers splendid spacious deck areas for entertainment and relaxation in the sun or shade. Spend your evenings indulging in al fresco dining, and spend your time up on the flybridge, which converts from a dining area to a huge sprawling sun lounge.
Whether you want to sit back and relax on the flybridge, sunbathe on the bow or make the most of the water toys on board, you will have a spectacular BVI yacht charter!
- Williams Dieseljet Tender
- 2 OpenBic Sailing dinghys & Parasail
- 2 Sea Bobs
- 3 Pairs of waterskis, 2 Wakeboards
- 4 Paddle boards and 3 x 2-man inflatable kayaks
- Windsurf Board with small and large rig, 3 Bodyboards
- Aquaglide Rebound 16` inflatable trampoline
- Aquaglide Blast inflatable launch pad and Aquaglide 20` inflatable runway
- Inflatable lounge and Inflatable swim platform with back rest
- 3-person inflatable towable, 3-person open deck inflatable towable and Inflatable tube
- 5-person towable banana
- Diving and Snorkel gear
The Charter Fee includes the services of a Captain and Crew, meals, standard ship’s bar, fuel, cruising taxes and permits, and all expenses related to running of the vessel and use of on-board sports equipment. The charter fee does not include (optional) crew gratuities, premium beverages and fine wines, excessive alcoholic consumption, off yacht excursions, dockage, telephone, airport transfers or similar expense incurred by the Charterer. A small 5% APA is recommended to cover special requests and local taxes.
Entertainment System, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ We had a wonderful experience - thank you Boatbookings. The yacht itself was over the top. The staff could not have been more attentive and service-oriented. There was not a single issue during the entire trip. The Captain was flexible on our iti...[more] ”
“ Everything was really perfect! To the Crew - your attention and your care for all the details made our trip memorable. Chef Rich offered us amazing food, Captain Nick chased me seriously for snorkeling, Megan took excellent care of all our needs and ...[more] ”
“ Amazing week, kids loved it! Unforgettable! ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 41000 per week
High Season: $ 47000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Simpson Bay
- Tortola BVI
- St Thomas
- Virgin Gorda - Spanish Town
- Paradise Island
- Caribbean Sea
- St John