MAVERICK | Luxury Crewed Catamaran
"MAVERICK is the most experienced Sunreef 70 sailing the Caribbean with a stellar charter crew led by Captain Tyrone. Get ready for a bespoke adventure, first-class service and gourmet cuisine!"
Sunreef 70 - 4 Cabins - British Virgin Islands - Tortola - Virgin Gorda From $ 44500 to $ 49500 per weekMAVERICK is a luxury Sunreef 70 crewed catamaran, accommodating up to 10 guests in 4 cabins. She is a fantastic choice for your charter in the British Virgin Islands.
Luxury catamaran MAVERICK is one of the best equipped yachts chartering in the British Virgin Islands, offering something for everyone!
Aboard MAVERICK, you will discover the true beauty of the British Virgin Islands on ourBVI 7-Day crewed catamaran itinerary. Captain Tyrone and his team will deliver a bespoke adventure through the highlights of Virgin Gorda, Anegada, and Jost Van Dyk creating a lifetime of memories.
MAVERICK is a luxury specimen of quality Sunreef craftsmanship. Accommodating up to 10 guests in 4 cabins, MAVERICK is well suited to two families looking to relax in maximum comfort. The design is contemporary using shades of grey and white with splashes of colour, which gives the catamaran an eye-catching décor.
Sunreef Crewed Catamaran MAVERICK offers splendid spacious deck areas for entertainment and relaxation in the sun or shade. Spend your evenings indulging in al fresco dining, and spend your time up on the flybridge, which converts from a dining area to a huge sprawling sun lounge.
Number of Cabins: 4
Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 1 Twin
Bed configuration: 3 King Beds, 2 Single, 2 Pullman
- VIP Bow 1 - Double cabin with king bed
- VIP Bow 2 - Double cabin with king bed
- VIP Aft - Double cabin with king bed with lower slide out Pullman (ideal for a baby up to 5 years old)
- Twin cabin with 2 single beds and 1 Pullman
Whether you want to sit back and relax on the flybridge, sunbathe on the bow or make the most of the water toys on board, you will have a spectacular BVI yacht charter!
- Williams Dieseljet Tender
- 2 OpenBic Sailing dinghys & Parasail
- 2 Sea Bobs
- 3 Pairs of waterskis, 2 Wakeboards
- 4 Paddle boards and 3 x 2-man inflatable kayaks
- Windsurf Board with small and large rig, 3 Bodyboards
- Aquaglide Rebound 16` inflatable trampoline
- Aquaglide Blast inflatable launch pad and Aquaglide 20` inflatable runway
- Inflatable lounge and Inflatable swim platform with back rest
- 3-person inflatable towable, 3-person open deck inflatable towable and Inflatable tube
- 5-person towable banana
- Diving and Snorkel gear
The Charter Fee includes the services of a Captain and Crew, meals, standard ship’s bar, fuel, cruising taxes and permits, and all expenses related to running of the vessel and use of on-board sports equipment. The charter fee does not include (optional) crew gratuities, premium beverages and fine wines, excessive alcoholic consumption, off yacht excursions, dockage, telephone, airport transfers or similar expense incurred by the Charterer. A small 5% APA is recommended to cover special requests and local taxes.
Entertainment System, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear
- Length21.34 m
- # Crew3
- Max Pers Cruising10
- Year2013 (2019 Refit)
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Fuel Capacity35
- Fuel Consumption35
- Crew Type Crewed
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: $ 44500 per week
High Season: $ 49500 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Tortola BVI
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Virgin Gorda - Spanish Town