MAGIX | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"MAGIX is a beautiful vessel, of a classic design that appears remarkably stately, yet reserved."
Heesen 38m - 5 Cabins - Athens - Myknonos - Naxos - Kos From € 72000 to € 85000 per week
- Manufacturer Heesen
- Model Heesen 37m
- Charter Regions
Aegean Sea - Greece
- Length37.8 m
- # Crew7
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year1992 (Refit 2012, 14 and 2019)
- Cruising Speed14 Knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Fuel Consumption450
- Crew Type Crewed
Her tri-deck layout provides ample space for all guests, with a row of sunbeds for you to all relax and soak up the sun. The fly deck Jacuzzi is a great place to unwind with a glass of champagne, or sit back for an evening and watch the stars. The large dining table on the bridge deck is the perfect location to enjoy a private dinner with your family and friends, with the views of the Greek landscape to accompany you. Keep reading...
Inside, the interior is modern, luxurious, neutral and relaxing; the perfect level of openness, mixed with uncomplicated furniture and design pairs together to really give MAGIX a feeling of zen. Each room with its own cheeky splash of colour! MAGIX comes from the esteemed Heesen brand, providing performance and reliability at the highest level.
- Number of cabins: 5
- Cabin configuration: 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration: 3 Queen, 4 Single
- Number of guests: 10
MAGIX has a crew of 7 led by an experienced and knowledgeable Greek Captain Thodoris Mais. The crew are extremely dedicated and professional: they have been together for many years. Anything you want, the crew will be more than happy to accommodate you and ensure you are happy and comfortable throughout your stay.
- Tender ZODIAC 5.40m DL rib – 100hp YAMAHA – for 9 persons
- AVON 3.20m jetrib – 104hp - for 3 persons
- 2-seater YAMAHA FX Cruiser Waverunner – 160hp
- 1 brand new, 2020, 3-seater, SEA DOO - GTI model with a 130 horsepower
- 2 X “Seabob” model F5 S with integrated underwater camera.
- 2 X “Jobe” inflatable SUPs (stand-up paddle boards)
- 2 X inflatable canoes for 2 persons each
- 2 x tubes
- 1 x banana
- 2 x waterskis
- 1 x wakeboard
- snorkeling kits for kids and adults (fins + masks + breathing tubes)
- 2 x Bladefish 1000 Underwater Sea scooter
Fishing gear: two rods, fishing lines and hooks
VAT is due on the Charter fee. Expenses are estimated on average at 30% of the Charter Fee, depending on the exact requirements of the Charterer.
Internet, Entertainment System, Jacuzzi, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 72000 per week
High Season: € 85000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)