Lipari 41 | Bareboat Catamaran
4 Cabins - Marseille - Ajaccio - France From € 3213 to € 6200 per day
- Length11.94 m
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Crew Type Bareboat
Manufacturer`s Comments: Fountaine Pajot is pleased to present its new catamaran model, the Lipari 41. Keep reading...
Built with the very latest technology, and after 1,000 miles of rigorous sea trials, the Lipari 41 joins the Fountaine Pajot range, the world reference in cruising catamarans.
For a bareboat charter, at least one of the guests must have experience of skippering similar-sized yachts, or a coastal skipper certificate from a recognised sailing school.
- Exclusive use of the yacht and its equipment for the duration of the charter,
- Yacht and area briefing before start of charter,
- Bed linen and bath towels,
- Bimini top,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Post charter cleaning,
- All local taxes and VAT,
- Cruising guide,
- Dinghy and outboard engine.
Price does not include:
- Transfers from airport/hotel to yacht,
- Crew or provisions,
- National park fees,
- Fuel and water refills at end of charter.
Extra costs could include:
- Skipper at €220 per day plus food and waiver of excess,
- Cook at €90 per day,
- Kayak at €30 per day,
- Safety netting around yacht at €100 per charter,
- Advance provisioning service at €100 plus total cost of provisions.
- Prices quoted are for a bareboat charter per day, running from noon to noon,
- A refundable security deposit of €2,500 is payable prior to departure,
- Minimum charter durations are:
.....3 days May to October,
.....5 days November to April,
.....7 days Christmas and New Year,
- Long charter duration discounts are:
.....5% for 8 days or more,
.....8% for 14 days or more,
.....10% for 21 days or more.
- 25% to confirm charter,
- 25% due 3 months prior to charter,
- Balance due 40 days prior to charter start date.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Snorkelling Gear
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 3213 per day
High Season: € 6200 per day
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.