IRAKLIS L | Gulet
"Probably the most luxurious motor sailer currently in the Greek market. Cherry wood interiors, marble bathrooms, the owner has paid attention to every single detail. Wonderful crew, suberb dining! A must!"
Custom Build - 6 Cabins - Greece - St Maarten From € 52500 to € 52500 per week
- Manufacturer Custom
- Model Custom Built
- Charter Regions
Aegean Sea - Greece
- Length35.5 m
- # Crew5
- Cruising Speed12 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x 525hp Cummins
- Fuel Consumption170 l/h
- Crew Type Crewed
The salon and the dining area create 1 large open area and the large panoramic windows throughout the yacht allow for breathtaking views. Keep reading...
Beautiful rich reddish woods are used throughout the yacht. On deck, there is a large elevated area for sunbathing and a fore space for sitting and enjoying the views.
A fantastic crew of 5 will tend to all your needs, and she is fully air-conditioned to enhance your comfort, individually controlled from each cabin.
- 6 spacious cabins accommodate 12 guests in luxurious comfort,
- Master double cabin, located on the main deck,
- VIP double cabin, located on the lower deck,
- 2 cabins have double beds and 1 single bed/sofa, making them perfect for children or a couple,
- 1 double,
- Twin cabin with 2 twin single beds,
- Each cabin has en suite facilities, hydro jet showers, and individually controlled TV, DVD, CD, MP3, and radio stereo. The bathrooms are wonderful, with marble and some with double sinks for added convenience.
- Laptop computer,
- Sat phone,
- Cell phone x1.
- Sat TV in the salon, aft deck, and in all cabins,
- Individual DVD /CD/MP3 players in saloon, aft deck, and in all cabins,
- Piano/Glavinova with karaoke and CD player in the saloon.
Watersports & Toys:
- 5.5m tender with 150hp Yamaha 4 stroke,
- Yamaha 3 seater 210hp wave runner,
- Scuba diving equipment & air compressor ( on request, free of charge),
- Water skis,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Fishing gear.
Internet, Classic Yacht, Entertainment System, Jetski, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 52500 per week
High Season: € 52500 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Simpson Bay