Fountaine Pajot Helia 44 | Bareboat Catamaran
6 Cabins - Mahe, Seychelles From € 3850 to € 12250 per week
- Length13.3 m
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Water Capacity750
- Motor HPVolvo 2 x 55 HP
- Fuel Consumption470
- Crew Type Bareboat
This Helia 44 bareboat catamaran, accommodating up to 10 guests in 4+ 2 Cabins, is perfect for exploring Seychelles and the stunning Inner islands. Keep reading...
Delivering top performance under sail, with her majestic lines and sleek styling, the protected steering station on her flybridge provides excellent visibility.
She is great for entertaining with her well integrated indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- Exclusive use of yacht from 5pm on day 1 to 8am on last day,
Price does not include:
- Transfers, crew, provisions, hire of kayaks, fishing rods, etc
- Transit log*
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit and/or insurance,
- Early booking (180-364 days to charter): 5%
- Long term charter (14 and more days charter): 5%
- 50% to confirm. Balance, including all options, 2 months before charter,
- Any further payments made at marina with possible surcharge,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
If you wish to charter in Croatia without a skipper please be aware you are required to hold a skippers licence and updated resume. If you include a skipper in your bareboat charter, they will occupy one of the guest cabins and it is expected that you pay for their meals during the week. Please read our Bareboat FAQs for more information.
About the manufacturer
Based in France, Fountaine Pajot have produced high end catamarans since 1976. FP specialise in the catamaran model, which includes sailing catamarans and powered catamarans, both noted around the world as high prestigious yachts. FP are moving with the times, as the world becomes more conscious with pollution, FP have made almost all of their models available in Eco Concept mode, meaning emissions are lowered. Please read our shipbuilders page for more.
*Transit log includes:
Final cleaning, starter pack, handling fees, WiFi router (Internet can be ordered at base), gas bottles, full tank of fuel and water, dinghy, outboard engine, set of linen (no duvet), shower and beach towels, snorkeling gear, free first and last night at base, luggage storage on the day of charter during office hours, option to store products in the fridge before charter, cold beverages in the office during check-in.
Contact us about availability of this charter yacht.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, BBQ, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 3850 per week
High Season: € 12250 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Mahe
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Indian Ocean