Beneteau 44.3 | Bareboat Sailing Yacht
3 Cabins - Koh Chang and Koh Samui, Gulf of Thailand From $ 2500 to $ 5100 per week
- Length13.41 m
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Crew Type Bareboat
Minimum yacht charter duration: Keep reading...
Charter yacht location:
- May to August - Koh Samui,
- October to April - Koh Chang.
Accommodation for 6 guests in:
- 1 forward double cabin,
- 2 aft double cabins.
Charter yacht description:
The Beneteau 44.3 is the product of years of building charter yachts for all the big players in the industry; needless to say it is perfectly suited to the task. The highlights are three very comfortable double cabins each with their own bathroom. The huge cockpit is totally covered by its equally huge fixed bimini, an absolute must here in sunny Thailand and the twin wheels not only provide the much valued walk-through transom but they also allow you to make minor adjustments to your partners helming without them noticing.
- Exclusive use of yacht from 3pm on day 1 to 9am on the last day,
- Dinghy with outboard engine, bed linen and bath towels,
- Local taxes and post charter cleaning.
Price does not include:
- Transfers, crew, provisions, hire of kayaks, fishing equipment, etc
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Rent of snorkelling equipment, BBQ set.
- 5% for 50% deposit paid 6 months before departure,
- 5% for 15 days or more,
- 50% to confirm, balance 2 months before charter,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this Thailand charter yacht in the Gulf of Thailand.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 2500 per week
High Season: $ 5100 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Koh Chang
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Koh Samui