ALLEGRA | Crewed Power Catamaran
"The unique luxurious Lagoon powercats in French Polynesia with a knowledgeable captain and crew!"
Lagoon 630 - 5 Cabins - French Polynesia - Tahiti - Bora Bora - Raiatea - Huahine From € 20000 to € 25000 per week
- Length19.5 m
- # Crew3
- Cruising Speed10 Knots
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Displacement31,79 T
- Fuel Capacity4700L
- Water Capacity960L
- Motor HP2 x 300 CV
- Crew Type Crewed
Distinctive, classy and effortlessly cool; this Lagoon 630 is a unique hybrid: boasting the stylish looks of the Lagoon Catamaran series, but paired with a motor for effortless travel. ALLEGRA is a yacht in incredibly high demand! Keep reading...
The first impression anyone will get of this power catamaran is the sheer Tardis-like qualities it portrays. With such a seemingly modest exterior, you would not believe how much this power catamaran opens up on the inside.
Her saloon is incredibly spacious: 2 large sofas surrounding a large table make the perfect area for any occasion. Each wall contains a long line of windows, which allows a vast amount of natural light to keep the insides bright. Whether you wish to have brunch, a few drinks or even a family games night, the Lagoon 630s salon is perfectly suited to your needs!
Minimum yacht charter duration:
- 7 days.
Tahiti charter yacht location:
- The island of Raiatea, a 1-hour flight from the capital Papeete.
Accommodation for 8 guests in:
- 5 double cabins,
- 3 crew members in their own quarters (the cost is to be added to the charter fee.)
Grande Croisière charter yachts include:
Air conditioning and fans in cabins, water maker and generator, dinghy tender lift platform, Rigid bimini with a sunroof on the flybridge.
A Tahiti Sample Itinerary
Embark on the Lagoon 630 Power Catamaran ALLEGRA in Huahine or Raiatea and set sail through French Polynesia, discovering some of the most spectacular cruising grounds on the planet.
The price includes:
- Exclusive use of the yacht from 1pm on day 1 to 1pm on last day,
- Consumables kit (toilet paper, sponge, garbage bag, etc).
The price does not include:
- Mandatory crew with provisioning,
- Transfers, crew, provisions,
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit and/or insurance,
- Post charter cleaning,
- City tax,
- Comfort pack, which includes:
- 1 kayak, 1 SUP, 2 floating hammocks,
- Snorkeling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine,
- bedsheets and towels,
- BBQ set, ice cubes.
Standard discounts are:
- 5% for 14 days or more,
- 10% for 21 days or more.
Payment terms are:
- 50% to confirm, balance 2 months before departure
- US$ pricing also available.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 20000 per week
High Season: € 25000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Bora Bora