AEGEAS | Gulet
"A great looking traditional wooden yacht."
Custom Built 50 - 4 Cabins - Athens - Paros - Santorini From € 5500 to € 6400 per week
- Length15.24 m
- # Crew2
- Cruising Speed9 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Fuel Capacity40
- Motor HPDaewoo Heavy Duty 250 BHP
- Fuel Consumption40 l/h
- Crew Type Crewed
AEGEAS is a great looking traditional wooden yacht, she offers plenty of space, enabling you to relax and enjoy the sun, sea, and the stunning Greek Islands. She underwent a refit in 2014. Keep reading...
- 4 double bedded cabins,
- 2 cabins with en suite facilities
- 2 cabins sharing the same bathroom
- independent air conditioning in all cabins.
Watersports & Toys:
- Inflatable tender with 6hp outboard engine,
- SU Paddleboards and Floating Mats
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing Rods.
- Yacht and yacht insurance,
- Crew meals,
- Water supply,
- Public ports fees.
- Appetizer: Greek traditional Meze
- Salad: Green Salad with Baby Shrimps and rice, Lemon and Olive Oil Dressing
- Main Course: Taskebap (beef in pieces, baked in tomato sauce)- mashed potatoes
- Dessert: Strawberries with fresh cream or cream caramel, Fruit in Season
Not included: please contact us for further details
- Fuel for the main engines and generator,
- Gasoline for the tender and or water toys,
- Food and drinks,
- Private marina fees,
- Corinth canal fees,
- Delivery/redelivery fees if embarkation or disembarkation is not from the home port.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF
Do you know this yacht?
Low Season: € 5500 per week
High Season: € 6400 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Available From (transfer fee may apply)