AEGEAS | Gulet
"A great looking traditional wooden yacht."
Custom Built 50 - 4 Cabins - Athens - Paros - Santorini From € 7950 to € 8450 per week
- Length15.24 m
- # Crew2
- Cruising Speed9 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Fuel Capacity1,800 l
- Motor HPDaewoo Heavy Duty 250 BHP
- Fuel Consumption40 l/h
- Crew Type Crewed
AEGEAS is a great looking traditional wooden yacht, she offers plenty of space, enabling you to relax and enjoy the sun, sea, and the stunning Greek Islands. She underwent a refit in 2014. Keep reading...
- 4 double bedded cabins,
- 2 cabins with en suite facilities
- 2 cabins sharing the same bathroom
- independent air conditioning in all cabins.
Watersports & Toys:
- Inflatable tender with 6hp outboard engine,
- SU Paddleboards and Floating Mats
- Snorkel gear
- Fishing Rods.
- Yacht and yacht insurance,
- Crew meals,
- Water supply,
- Public ports fees.
- Appetizer: Greek traditional Meze
- Salad: Green Salad with Baby Shrimps and rice, Lemon and Olive Oil Dressing
- Main Course: Taskebap (beef in pieces, baked in tomato sauce)- mashed potatoes
- Dessert: Strawberries with fresh cream or cream caramel, Fruit in Season
Not included: please contact us for further details
- Fuel for the main engines and generator,
- Gasoline for the tender and or water toys,
- Food and drinks,
- Private marina fees,
- Corinth canal fees,
- Delivery/redelivery fees if embarkation or disembarkation is not from the home port.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 7950 per week
High Season: € 8450 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Athens
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)