Lagoon 630 Grande croisiere | Crewed Power Catamaran
"The unique luxurious Lagoon powercats in the French Polynesia with a knowledgable captain and crew!"
4 Cabins - French Polynesia - Tahiti - Bora Bora - Raiatea - Huahine From € 20000 to € 25000 per week
- Length19.5 m
- # Crew3
- Cruising Speed10 Knots
- Hull TypeCatamaran
- Displacement31,79 T
- Fuel Capacity4700L
- Water Capacity960L
- Motor HP2 x 300 CV
- Crew Type Crewed
Distincitve, classy and effortlessly cool; this Lagoon 630 is a unique hybrid: boasting the stylish looks of the Lagoon Catamaran series, but paired with a motor for effortless travel puts this yacht in incredibly high demand. Keep reading...
The first impression anyone will get of this boat is the sheer Tardis-like qualities, portrays. With such a seemingly modest exterior, you wouldnt believe how much this boat opens up on the inside.
Her saloon is incredibly spacious: 2 large sofas surrounding a giant table makes the perfect area for any occasion. Each wall contains a long line of windows, which allows a vast amount of natural light. Whether you wish to have brunch, a few drinks or even a family-games-night, the Lagoon 630s salon is perfectly suited to your needs!
Minimum yacht charter duration:
- 7 days.
Tahiti charter yacht location:
- The island of Raiatea, a 1 hour flight from the capital Papeete.
Accommodation for 8 guests in:
- 4 double cabins, 1 owner suite with its private bathroom, and 3 double guest cabins with ensuite.
- 2 to 3 crew members in their own quarters (cost to be added.)
Grande Croisière charter yachts include:
Air conditioning and fans in cabins, watermaker, water maker and generator, dinghy tenderlift platform, Rigid bimini with sunroof on the flybridge.
A Tahiti Sample Itinerary
Embark onboard the New stunning Lagoon 630 in Tahiti and set sail through the French Polynesia, discovering some of the most spectacular cruising grounds on the planet.
The price includes:
- Exclusive use of the yacht from 1pm on day 1 to 1pm on last day,
- Consumables kit (toilet paper, sponge, garbage bag, etc).
The price does not include:
- Mandatory crew with provisioning,
- Transfers, crew, provisions,
- Fuel and water refills at end of yacht charter,
- Refundable security deposit and/or insurance,
- Post charter cleaning,
- City tax,
- Comfort pack, which includes:
_1 kayak, 1 SUP, 2 floating hammocks,
_Snorkeling equipment, dinghy with outboard engine,
_bedsheets and towels,
_BBQ set, ice cubes.
Standard discounts are:
- 5% for 14 days or more,
- 10% for 21 days or more.
Payment terms are:
- 50% to confirm, balance 2 months before departure
- US$ pricing also available.
The New Lagoon 630 is expected to arrive in April 2020.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this Tahiti charter yacht.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 20000 per week
High Season: € 25000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Raiatea
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Bora Bora