Chartering a luxury yacht in the Caribbean is one of life’s most amazing experiences, giving you the opportunity to explore an incredible destination and find your own paradise. The natural beauty of the Caribbean provides the perfect setting for an unforgettable vacation, but what else do you need to make this holiday the best that it could possibly be? A professional crew is always a must, as they will provide you with local knowledge and service that you would not get if you were to charter the yacht yourself. However, we believe that the food served on your yacht is equally as important for your overall enjoyment. With the majority of families living extremely hectic lifestyles, many do not have the opportunity to be treated to a gastronomic feast in the luxury of their home frequently. So what can you expect to eat on your luxury crewed catamaran? This is one of our favourite sample menus from DORIS, a Lagoon 500 based in Belize:
Sample Breakfast Menu
– Selection of tropical fruits with rustic granola and fresh yogurt
– Fluffy banana rum pancakes
– Belizean rum and cinnamon french toast
– Eggs made to order with freshly baked breads
Sample Lunch Menu
– Caribbean shrimp pineapple salad with fresh basil & mint
– Tropical reef burger – guest rated 5 stars
– Lobster, cucumber, mint & ginger rice paper wraps with sweet chili sauce
– Belizean rum black bean soup with tropical salad and fresh baked garlic bread
– Deli sandwich platter with locally made chips and fresh salsa
Sample Dinner Menu
– BBQ Caribbean lobster with fried plantains and pineapple cilantro salsa
– Catch of the day – chef’s whimsical creation with the days catch
– Island shrimp and chaya linguine
– Belizean rum marinated BBQ pork tenderloin served with an exotic tamarind sauce
– Thai ginger coconut seafood curry
After sampling some of the best cuisine on a wide selection of yachts at the 2012 Antigua Yacht Show, we know the very best yachts to propose to you. The Caribbean may not be known for its gastronomic excellence, but you are certain to sample some of the best seafood, fish and fresh fruit in the world! Watch out for a series of blogs on our favourite yachts to sample brilliant gastronomy on the French Riviera, Amalfi Coast, the Greek Islands and the Far East.
At www.boatbookings.com,we organize luxury yacht charters all around the world with our highly qualified team that has intimate knowledge of the destinations and yachts that are available. We leave no stone unturned in matching not just the yacht and the destination to your requirements but also the crew, itineraries and all other subtle aspects that comes together to create a charter of a life time!
Watch this space for the latest industry show releases, news and gossip in the yachting world. If you liked the content on this page and our previous posts, please become a fan and like our Facebook page to receive up to date information on our publications. Follow us on Twitter and Google Plus too.