LONE FOX | Crewed Sailing Yacht
65ft Classic Yacht - 2 Cabins - Virgin Islands - Leeward Islands - Windward Islands From $ 15000 to $ 15000 per week
She is a classic wooden sailing yacht built in Scotland during 1957 for Col. Whitbread, sponsor of the Whitbread Around the World Race. Keep reading...
She underwent a professional refit in 2002, and still has a long and illustrious racing history.
LONE FOX is a gentlemans yacht, featuring glimmering varnish and bronze, both above and below decks.
- Master with queen bunk plus a single and ensuite head,
- Guest cabin with over and under bunks, and shared head,
- Salon double with pullman which can be used as an alternative (on request), as well as a pilot berth in nav area aft.
- TV and VCR,
- DVDs, movies and videos,
- Board games,
- Cell phone,
- Wifi with Sirens amplifier (works in outer harbours with great range),
- Cushioned cabin top seating,
- Sun awning,
- Deck shower,
- Water maker.
Watersports & Toys:
- 6 person 15hp 12ft dinghy,
- Waterskis for children,
- Snorkelling equipment,
- Rendezvous diving only,
- Fishing gear,
- surf board,
- Boarding ladder,
- Beach games.
Internet, Entertainment System, SSB. VHF, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 15000 per week
High Season: $ 15000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Gustavia,Simpson Bay
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Simpson Bay
- Windward Islands
- Leeward Islands
- Virgin Islands