OCEAN DIVINE | Luxury Motor Yacht
"A Fabulous yacht cruises among some of the most incredible Maldivian atolls."
Custom build 110ft - 6 Cabins - Maldives, Male - Indian Ocean From $ 37162 to $ 37162 per week
OCEAN DIVINE was built in 2006 by passionate French owners who have more than 30 years experience in the Maldives. Keep reading...
This 34 meter motor yacht is one of the most elegantly luxury liveaboard vessel sailing in the Maldives and is custom made for the passionate water sports enthusiasts, with a wide range of scuba diving equipment on board.
This beautiful yacht has 4 decks of comfortable living spaces, where the lower deck houses 6 elegant staterooms each featuring a porthole view, wardrobe, bathrobe, toiletries, fresh towels daily and individual climate controls.
The main deck is for the salon, bar, and indoor and outdoor dining arrangements. The bridge deck has 2 spacious ocean view suites. The sundeck is fitted with cushioned sunpads and sun loungers. The salon has HD TV plus Blu-ray disk player, and the indoor dinning is served on its tables with cushioned chairs.
OCEAN DIVINE schedules diving cruises from November to April to the North Atoll, Ari Atoll, Felidu Atoll, Central Atoll and Southern Atolls of the Maldives. She offers 3 dives per day. All dives are from the dhoni, which has its own compressors and nitrox system, so the dive deck on the mothership is now a partially-shaded sundeck, providing a well-placed relaxation area for post-dive sunbathing.
Scuba divers will discover manta rays, eagle rays, tuna and a variety of sharks near the reefs and sweet lips, parrotfish, groupers, snappers and turtles on shallow dives. As well as world-class diving, beach visits, stand-up paddle boarding and free-diving are also available.
The crew will welcome you onboard to make your diving holiday exceptional, along with a highly trained masseuse, top-level chef, friendly bartender, and knowledgeable dive guides. In total, a crew of eleven is on hand to provide superior service, delicious cuisine and true relaxation.
If you are looking for a diving or surf adventure OCEAN DIVINE is without a doubt the most knowledgeable vessel in the Maldives!
Minimum yacht charter duration:
- 7 days.
Charter yacht location:
- Male, Maldives.
Accommodation for 12 guests in 6 cabins:
- Master Staterooms (2 front cabins)
Double lower bed /single upper bed, private facilities, porthole view, mirrored wardrobe, bathrobes, toiletries, fresh bath towels daily, independent AC units.
- Deluxe Staterooms (4 cabins)
One single bed, one double bed, private facilities, porthole view, mirrored wardrobe, bathrobes, toiletries, fresh bath towels daily, independent AC units.
Communication and entertainment equipment includes:
- Marine radar system,
- GPS, echo sounder, fish finder, CB radio and mobile phones,
- Wireless internet, HD TV, Blu-ray disk player with surround speakers,
Tenders and water toys include:
- Dive boat 52 feet (Dhoni),
- 1 dhingy 18 feet
- Scuba diving equipment,
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Exclusive use of charter yacht for up to 12 guests,
- Meet and greet service at Male airport,
- Transfers to and from airport to the yacht,
- Services of captain, crew and service staff,
- 3 meals a day,
- Water, tea and coffee,
- Use of the yachts tenders and water toys,
- 3 dives per day per person,
- Services of 2 dive guides,
- BBQ on desert island
- Snorkeling and fishing.
- 12% GST.
Price does not include:
- Maldives government green tax of USD 6 per person per night,
- Any government tax increases,
- Alcoholic drinks,
- Scuba equipment rental ansd nitrox.
- PADI Courses (Open Water- Advanced-Nitrox certification)
- On board wifi,
- Crew gratuities.
Payment terms are:
- 50% deposit, balance 2 months before departure,
- All payments made are non-refundable,
- Please take out personal travel cancellation insurance in case your plans change.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this Maldives motor yacht.
Internet, GPS, Entertainment System, Scuba Gear, BBQ, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 37162 per week
High Season: $ 37162 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.